1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loki Avengers 1 has to be one of the most polarizing figures because with each successive iteration by Hot Toys it doesn't seem that the head sculpts have improved, however the costume on The Avengers 1 version is still far more interesting then the Dark World Thor Ragnarok.

I hope that when the Loki Series starts will get a version 2 of this.

IMO Ragnarok Loki is pretty good. Almost there, or already there with helmet.

HT_Loki_Ragnarok.jpg

And one day I'll get first Loki - LOL the thrill of the hunt. Maybe when everyone dumps their older figs 'coz they decide they really, really need to have all the Eternals lined up.:cool:

I agree totally!

Avengers 1 Loki is great, but I like how much more streamlined yet detailed the Ragnorak version is. Also I prefer the headsculpt on this newest version.

Oh, they'll just re-release Loki #1 as a "classic" DX uber version one day, along with Cap and some others, and siphon off more of my money.:devil

Ah, it was hiding in the background! Well done! :clap

I also thought about collecting all the Infinity Stones (I only got to three), but it's a really cool display option, especially with the throne (Soul Stone excluded).

Thanks!!! I been wanting to do this for a very very long time
As for the soul stone, i just simply crush some orange transparent plastics I can find & let him hold it with his fingers

Thanks!!! I been wanting to do this for a very very long time
As for the soul stone, i just simply crush some orange transparent plastics I can find & let him hold it with his fingers

I thought I saw him holding something in his hand. It's too bad the Soul Stone never had a non-stone representation like the others, but orange plastic is pretty much the only option.

After all these years of collecting, i've found one... for 320$ CAD. It still smells like new.

I am more than happy right now.

20200813_184029.jpg

Grats! This was probably my first if not one of my first Avengers 1/6 figures. Still Amazed by the sculpt.

Yeah it doesn't look like an older figure. I had the Dark World version a few years ago and i prefer this one by a mile.

Back