1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that Hot Toys has confirmed they have the Thor 2 license at Anicom, I'd say we can definitely expect a new Loki from them.

I would be open to purchasing a second Loki but only if his costume varies quite a bit from what we have been shown. We have one wearing the long brown/green/gold coat already. I'm going to have to see something new.

Which don't get me wrong - I would love to see.

Are the pants red in the movie? I dont think so...

Loki's pants do have a panel of a very dark reddish color on the inner thighs...it's very hard to see, though. You can kinda see it in this pic:

tumblr_m63zmv8d9N1r20ge6_zps1f2315bd.jpg

I would be open to purchasing a second Loki but only if his costume varies quite a bit from what we have been shown. We have one wearing the long brown/green/gold coat already. I'm going to have to see something new.

Which don't get me wrong - I would love to see.

I'd buy another If the head was more in proportion to the body and the body was less muscly and thinner and so more like Hiddleston.

I think it's more a matter of his armor being bulky than the head being too small or body being too big. I assembled a Stuttgart Loki, and the head looks pretty well proportioned on the HT basic body.

But yeah, I hope that if they make a Thor 2 Loki, they will give him a sleeker look, with less armor and no cape/helmet. I think it would be more true to his look in the movie.

If Loki and Thor have different costumes in THOR 2, then you can bet your last penny that HT will cover it. In smaller runs maybe with Thor, but they will cover it.

Since the Avengers broke box office records worldwide, most things Avengerish will sell pretty well I suspect...and HT are not one to miss a nice milking opportunity.

Just ask the IRON MAN fans about being milked...

In case anybody still wants to pick up a Loki at a good price, they're having a sale at JP Hobbies. 10% off $50+ orders. They also have Snake Eyes and some other Hot Toys.

:drool

I want this

I've always had the biggest crush on Rene Russo.... Tin Cup, Get Shorty and The Thomas Crowne Affair, amongst others.

I was so glad she was in Thor.

It's true what they say about most actresses having a short shelf life in Hollywood. "The suits" think that women over 26 can't be attractive. Rene Russo proves them wrong.

I've realised that I ordered Loki about 2 weeks after OSB put it up for preorder :slap, Guess I'll be in the second batch so an even longer wait, DOH! :gah:

Back