1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he won't be wearing his helmet in Thor 2, so imo HT should re-release him with the same outfit but a different (and hopefully more in proportion) head.

I'd buy it.

Well, in those posters for the cast of the film, designed by Olly Moss he's wearing the helmet, but probably Olly used it there for reference so you could know who the character is, I have hopes Loki can use it in the movie at some point.

Thor-TDW-Olly-Poster-02.jpg

Well, in those posters for the cast of the film, designed by Olly Moss he's wearing the helmet, but probably Olly used it there for reference so you could know who the character is, I have hopes Loki can use it in the movie at some point.

Thor-TDW-Olly-Poster-02.jpg

Yeah I suspect thats just an artistic choice, and that he won't be wearing that in the movie.

Lovely poster art though. :D

Yeah I suspect thats just an artistic choice, and that he won't be wearing that in the movie.

Lovely poster art though. :D

The thing is, based on those images, you know EXACTLY who they characters are.
Even if they look slightly different in the actual movie.
It's like: "Hey. Remember THESE guys? They will be back..."

as if we wouldn't know....

: D

Obviously WE would know.
But there aundoubtedly people who saw the first film and had no thought of buying scale figures of the characters.
Those people were blessedly spared the upset of Loki from Thor not getting a release.
And don't mind that there are going to be 41 Iron Man armours in 1/6 and no Pepper figures.
I am sure it could be said that *we* know altogether too much about this stuff, lol

Ok so is it likely there will be a thor2 Loki figure?

How about WS cap and black widow, or will they instead make these figures for Avengers 2? Trying to figure out how Hot Toys thinks.

Is it bad for me to wonder about the next X -men movie and what figures might come from that?

Now that Hot Toys has confirmed they have the Thor 2 license at Anicom, I'd say we can definitely expect a new Loki from them.

Back