1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the unbelieveble Marvel panel at SDCC today. This happened. Amazing, my Wife was in HEAVEN as she loooooves Loki.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayDHYDejHhc[/ame]

tumblr_mq9wmgMKbi1s87icqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mq9x59EN8Y1qd4dxgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mq9x2cpE371qapk86o1_500.jpg

He's game lad for doing this. Sites such as Tumblr are in meltdown at the moment! :D

Wow, that was just f'n amazing!

What a great stage presence he has.

Can't wait to see him next year.

man he's thin. somebody give that boy a pork chop!

wondering if i should re-tailor his new clothes for a slim.

I kept saying that I think the figures far too bulky compared to the real deal. :lol:

More videos from the event, including one of the official versions.

Much clearer version, but which sadly misses the very end.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toPstPIcGnI[/ame]

And at a different angle.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48DRGDiKo2U&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

God fancy being in front of that crowd. :0

aside from thin, he looks really good.

hilarious the way he plays the crowd. who but loki could shush a screaming mob with just a gesture?

Oh yes. Being a seasoned theatre professional helps as well I'd imagine. :lol

Those who were there are so damn lucky as I doubt we'll ever see him do something like this again.

As to transferring the figure to a slim body, imo that will be a tough job as the outfit would need a hell of a lot of altering as well as making the slim body longer in the old leg dept.

Last edited:
Oh yes. Being a seasoned theatre professional helps as well I'd imagine. :lol

Those who were there are so damn lucky as I doubt we'll ever see him do something like this again.

As to transferring the figure to a slim body, imo that will be a tough job as the outfit would need a hell of a lot of altering as well as making the slim body longer in the old leg dept.

chris helmsworth is so shy and awkward in a crowd ~ hiddleston obviously thrives on the attention.

as for the body: yeah ~ need extenders for the legs and a lot of tucking on the upper body clothing. but i think it's doable. i'll throw the costume on a slim and see how much taking in it needs. darn too, since i bought an extra loki body. oh well ~ it was stupid cheap.

the smaller body should help the pea-head problem as well.

Yeah, HT heads always seem undersized, but Loki's is miles too small. Yeah, I know It's for when the helmets on, but it's still a problem imo.

Let us know how you get on with the mod, because I'm wondering about giving it a go too.

i'm going to work on building up his hair (have no desire to put the helmet on him), which will help ~ that, with the change in bodies, might make enough of a difference.

or it could be a huge disaster ~ ha!

: D

That's one thing my Wife and I talked about. From the video you can't grasp the vastness of Hall H. There are almost 7,000 people in there. It was SO loud, and then near silence in one second with one jesture.

Like you said, who but Loki could do that?

My 46 year old Wife was as giddy as a school girl. She was so excited earlier in the day just because she'd heard that he was going to be there (presumably for the Thor panel). Then this happened.

I don't know why the stupid official HD version cut the "I have an army" line out, that was the best part!!!

Back