1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got one from mothers basement for £165 :) does anyone know the email to cancel pre orders from modelzone, I still have one with them but i only need one.

Just got one from mothers basement for £165 :) does anyone know the email to cancel pre orders from modelzone, I still have one with them but i only need one.

There are a lot more HTs floating about recently. I reckon the MZ stock has been redistributed.
If you KEEP the Modelzone order, if they come through, you'll always be able to sell it easy enough. Loki will be a strong seller for some time to come I reckon.

tumblr_m52e8lEINS1rwj2b8o1_500.png

LOL! :rotfl

Amazing figure... Costume is outstanding..!
View attachment 63892

I like your set up! :clap

This guy should be due in UK now. Usually takes about 3 months from OMG pics being released.

Oh btw looks unlikely modelzone pre-orders will come through. They can't find a buyer so they are starting to close stores. 11 more head office staff got the chop. If no buyer is found within the next month I expect them to be gone.

I'm in the UK and got from sideshow, cost about £170 in the end with FedEx charges so little difference from the £155 that I missed at One Sixth Bruce. I got mine early May though... Would you pay someone £15 to get it 2-3 months early..? It's just a couple of beers and a pack of smokes really...

I'm in the UK and got from sideshow, cost about £170 in the end with FedEx charges so little difference from the £155 that I missed at One Sixth Bruce. I got mine early May though... Would you pay someone £15 to get it 2-3 months early..? It's just a couple of beers and a pack of smokes really...

This is what I did too.

I pre order all my figures with Sideshow now.

Unless it's something oversized like a Tumbler.

I can see your point, but having looked at my order list for the last year and current preorders, I would spend an extra £345 at £15 extra on every figure. I'd rather get my figures 2-3 months late and get an extra couple of figures.

Loki's costume in Thor was different than avengers, but they still keep the same feel. I hadn't seen Thor in awhile, forgot how good it was.

It's a really cool design, shame they didn't release it but hey ya never know they might decide to sometime. This Loki seems to selling very well.

Anyone have have the old pic of the prototype in the magazine?

It's a really cool design, shame they didn't release it but hey ya never know they might decide to sometime. This Loki seems to selling very well.

Anyone have have the old pic of the prototype in the magazine?

4476c0dbbdeb934214c478e12090f24e-d4hcb8k.jpg

I think they'll eventually release it. Probably as some sort of exclusive, maybe for Thor: The Dark World?

I love how it also included the Casket of Ancient Winters.

You know I held off on getting this figure then found a deal I could not resist.
Glad I got him. The figure is a beauty and the articulation is really great. Anyone on the fence about this figure, jump on it. Well worth it imho.

LOL!! I think I should date my figure too :rotfl:rotfl
Hmmm...dating never thought of it that way, I was testing the waters to see how much my parents like Loki so far it was very successful.

I notice you are taking no chances by keeping the cuffs on him...
You'll never know what kind of mischief he'll be up to without them.

Back