1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Valkyrie Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow so excited the video was posted. I too would ultimately like the white costume version. I think it just makes more of a statement visually. That being said, I'll buy this just in case it's the only Valkyrie we get! And I do like this outfit a lot.

Wow so excited the video was posted. I too would ultimately like the white costume version. I think it just makes more of a statement visually. That being said, I'll buy this just in case it's the only Valkyrie we get! And I do like this outfit a lot.

If they release the inferior black outfit I hope it's a big seller so we can get the superior white outfit later.

And based on her two movie appearances wearing that white outfit she'll most likely come with long rooted hair, which I know will please you. :wave

tenor.gif

I wonder if this hype up for Valkyrie from SS is going to coincide with a summer Toy Fairs exclusive. Or at least what was planned to be one at one point. It seems like the perfect release for that, just like a Tacticoooool Killmonger.

And based on her two movie appearances wearing that white outfit she'll most likely come with long rooted hair, which I know will please you. :wave

Does hot toys ever release female dolls with rooted hair when its pulled back in any kid of pony tail or bun? I never seen it

Does hot toys ever release female dolls with rooted hair when its pulled back in any kid of pony tail or bun? I never seen it

Based on recent female offerings (Engame BW and both Captain Marvels) it would seem they're trending toward sculpted hair. I'm all for it. Wishing they'd do sculpted on an Endgame Scarlet Witch when/if they bring it out.

I was thinking of her Ragnarok hair in that outfit, which was definitely NOT pulled back. But her Endgame hairdo, while not pulled to the back, is still gathered similar to her early Ragnarok style, so if it's an Endgame figure than I agree they'd likely try to stay sculpted.

Ragnarok:

f06fa198-6196-11e9-b745-17e2afcf325c_image_hires_164746.jpg

Endgame:

endgame___valkyrie__2__by_sidewinder16_dd76t8u-fullview.jpg

Based on recent female offerings (Engame BW and both Captain Marvels) it would seem they're trending toward sculpted hair. I'm all for it. Wishing they'd do sculpted on an Endgame Scarlet Witch when/if they bring it out.

Yeah that group picture with scarlet and other female figures looked jarring with the cheap looking doll hair.

Endgame:

View attachment 484486[/QUOTE]

Yep, this is the version I’d like to see as well. Prefer the hairstyle with the braids. Didn’t realize she still had the face markings on one side, just smaller. Conceivably they could repaint the portrait.

I think the black version is fine to represent Ragnarok since she wore it for most of the film. Hopefully HT will put it up soon.

Back