1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gameskey seems to be a dodgy site, 78 reviews saying they are scammers, be careful....
Ah okay. I've never used them before. I just stick to a few websites that I have purchased through previously.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just an FYI, Timewalker and AlterEgo are sold out of Hela. BBTS has 2 left. Sideshow now has her listed as low stock. I went ahead and ordered her now from Sideshow to avoid higher prices later.

Had a last payment w. SSC coming up Christmas Day:google - just paid her off. Hard to say when she'll come in w. holiday shipping:dunno. Just hope she is perfect as doesn't sound like any exchanges will be possible.:horror

Had a last payment w. SSC coming up Christmas Day:google - just paid her off. Hard to say when she'll come in w. holiday shipping:dunno. Just hope she is perfect as doesn't sound like any exchanges will be possible.:horror
Haven’t heard of any issues with her so I’m sure yours will be fine.

Very high chance it gets discounted. Avengers Loki is the only marvel villain I can think of to sell out right away, and that's because he was at the tail end of the Avengera series of figures.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

A whiff on this prediction...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm honestly shocked that this stayed "in stock" on SSC for as long as it did.

Well, I was kinda miffed about HT IMO cutting corners; she spends a fair amount of screen time unhelmeted. But she might be my fav MCU villain; and my red white and blue (and black) collection could use a shake-up. Plus, IMO the horns are gonna have shelf presence; have Roadworn Thor and Loki on PO.

So I slipped off the edge eventually - the YT reviews all stellar! Supposedly will come in today...:impatient: If HT had included an unhelmeted sculpt she would've been a day one PO for me. Good to hear no real issues since she's gone from SSC.

Well this is great. I ordered a Hela and several other figures from eBay with the most recent code. Guess which one was supposed to be delivered yesterday but hasn’t had a tracking update since leaving Jersey last week? And guess who is now sold out everywhere if my package ends up lost?

Figures.

Well this is great. I ordered a Hela and several other figures from eBay with the most recent code. Guess which one was supposed to be delivered yesterday but hasn’t had a tracking update since leaving Jersey last week? And guess who is now sold out everywhere if my package ends up lost?

Figures.

Ur not alone. Mine's from SSC and UPS yesterday sez it's out for delivery by end of day. I wait and wait. Never shows. Finally all of a sudden it's back to "destination scan" and like UPS is minutes from my house.

Now it's back to "delivery by end of day".

I know it's holidays and all that but c'mon UPS ur not that far from me - meanwhile I hafta sit around, trapped, waiting to sign....:mad::gah:

Edit: And after an incredibly *******u**** day when UPS showed up at the next house, kindly told me that they were all backed up and she was a substitute driver and it's not clear where my package was....guess the woman was an angel 'coz FINALLY this same angel came back a few hours later - had gotten the "regular" driver to give me Hela and she had made sure I got it. Srsly when u think there is no hope for humanity:)....:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

And wow - Hela's she's gonna have the shelf presence! Beautiful and perfect. Don't wanna send anyone into a frenzy but yeah, for sure, this is a stunning fig and deserves all the good things said about her.:clap:love

Almost bought another one the other day....snooze I lose I guess! Hopefully everyone for her that wanted her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine a few days ago and damn, she's a stunner. :) I don't mind her height nor the shoulder seams, so I'm just one happy customer. ♥

DSC_5559-2b.jpg

DSC_5512-2b.jpg

Mine ordered 12/14, shipped on 12/15 and last tracking update 12/19 hasn’t arrived or updated. Super frustrated.

Shipped via UPS? After the lunacy of getting my Hela in - including seeing notices of "out for delivery" and then getting changed later in the day - feel for yah:(. One of the reasons I'm holding off paying off Loki PO until shipping settles down:(.

Hope yours shows up soon *notorious delivery by end of day* message.:mad:

She's definitely all great things said about her tho. Completely fantastic sculpt, paint work, even down to the hands. Cell pics on re-purposed Phicen base:

Hela_Ragnarok_HotToys2.jpg

Hela_Ragnarok_HotToys3.jpg

Back