1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally showing up in the aussie Postal tracking. The joy of shipping an item by post over Xmas..

Shipped via UPS? After the lunacy of getting my Hela in - including seeing notices of "out for delivery" and then getting changed later in the day - feel for yah:(. One of the reasons I'm holding off paying off Loki PO until shipping settles down:(.

Hope yours shows up soon *notorious delivery by end of day* message.:mad:

She's definitely all great things said about her tho. Completely fantastic sculpt, paint work, even down to the hands. ]

USPS.

Mine ordered 12/14, shipped on 12/15 and last tracking update 12/19 hasn’t arrived or updated. Super frustrated.

I feel ya man...had a shipment take over a MONTH to get to a location that would only take 90 mins by car...so you just gotta strap in and wait it out, that's the reliable USPS for ya! :clap

Yep shipping is weird. A couple years ago I had a part overnighted with UPS from our sister store a 45 minute flight away and it took two weeks, it went to CANADA! I asked why and they said it was a distribution hub. If it was a figure i would have been whatever but it was for a customers machine so they could keep working. I was not happy and the customer was very unhappy. It took another day to take a part off another machine in another city and have is shipped NOT by UPS.

UPS is garbage and I will never use them if there is any alternative.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Got her, thanks!!!!!

[emoji1319]
ff08455254cc21b69c900f475ddee5bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got her, thanks!!!!!

Np, glad it was someone here. There was an email hours later that Ebay had a 15% code. Once I saw that email I scored a Hot Toys Infinity War Thor. Did you get that email and use that code on her? I was able to use a 15% off on her earlier this month

Damn. I hate when I'm watching a figure, don't pay attention for a week or so, and now it's $400. Bah. She wasn't a major priority. I enjoyed the character and the figure looks great overall, if a bit simple for the money.

Finally after delay after delay she's here. The hammer hand won't angle to look good holding it straight out, but I like what I've done.

Also, how visible should the white "undershirt" be? Mine, if you look down on her you can see it, and I can't seem to "tuck" it. It didn't come out with the rest of the protection so I assume it's supposed to be there...

20181231_171025.jpg

20181231_171056.jpg

Does anyone know of any place that still has Hela available for close to retail? The preorder that I thought was secured fell through.
Thanks.

Np, glad it was someone here. There was an email hours later that Ebay had a 15% code. Once I saw that email I scored a Hot Toys Infinity War Thor. Did you get that email and use that code on her? I was able to use a 15% off on her earlier this month

Yes, I did. Getting her shipped for below retail while being sold out everywhere felt like a nice win!

Does anyone know of any place that still has Hela available for close to retail? The preorder that I thought was secured fell through.
Thanks.

I just jumped on the sideshow waitlist, they might come through for you, they normally find the stock if they can.

Decided to give Hela the stand from SSC Thor. Since her height is way off I like how this creates a nice "hover" effect and gives her more presence on the shelf. Next to Red Skull for height comparison:

t0FKIEF.png

Decided to give Hela the stand from SSC Thor. Since her height is way off I like how this creates a nice "hover" effect and gives her more presence on the shelf. Next to Red Skull for height comparison:

t0FKIEF.png

I actually messed with the height on the hela I got off you today took her boots off and put some paper towel down in the boot to raise the peg and some in the front to tighten the boots up like they originally were worked out pretty good with no modification to the pegs or added parts..she didn't have ankle pivot to begin with so this was a good enough solution for me aleast she's not a whole head shorter then her brothers now

20190106_193103-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20190106_193103.jpg
    20190106_193103.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 268
Any Oz buyers still wanting this, looks like scifi.com got in wave 2 and is in stock. I've never used them before but will give them a try. I've cancelled my waitlist on SS.

Back