1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus it's based off of her look from when she first arrives in Norway which had the hair being slightly messier than it looked toward the end of the film.
I’m fine with the hair being deshoveled. Totally get what scene it’s from, but that bottom lip looks horrid to me. She didn’t have a half colored lip any time in the movie

Plus it's based off of her look from when she first arrives in Norway which had the hair being slightly messier than it looked toward the end of the film.

Well, really that's the scene where she crushes Mjolnir, so that look would go perfect with the included prop. I guess it's just depends on how accurate you want to get with the display.

He finally responded to me saying there is a problem with the pvc sculpt run with no further information, which explains why he never sent me an invoice... but based on his recent post it seems he's becoming overwhelmed by all the orders for the various sculpts he is producing... I don't want a resin sculpt so I'm not going to order that, especially not for $300.

I think I'm just gonna say f-it to the whole thing and wait for a different one. This guy makes decent stuff but I don't feel like having money in limbo waiting for him to get his stuff in order. At least he told me before sending me an invoice.

Hopefully someone more reliable comes up with a similar sculpt.

He finally responded to me saying there is a problem with the pvc sculpt run with no further information, which explains why he never sent me an invoice... but based on his recent post it seems he's becoming overwhelmed by all the orders for the various sculpts he is producing... I don't want a resin sculpt so I'm not going to order that, especially not for $300.

I think I'm just gonna say f-it to the whole thing and wait for a different one. This guy makes decent stuff but I don't feel like having money in limbo waiting for him to get his stuff in order. At least he told me before sending me an invoice.

Hopefully someone more reliable comes up with a similar sculpt.

He did not respond to any of my inquiries. I hope someone else comes up with a good alternate sculpt.

Last edited:
Just need Loki in there and we have a complete Ragnarok collection.
7a471ba7bac308ac2dd53d4c7fd16d6e.jpg
c07edfd268ffaa1e46a33dcc8f541fee.jpg

Yeah, that looks great. I'm going with Road Worn Thor in my Ragnarok display for now, but if I had Hulk I'd probably favour Gladiator Thor.

He responded to me, took a week, but responded. I PM’d twice. I am not a Facebook guy but realized that I need to make a page for THIS type of stuff, otherwise I am left out. $300 is a lot, but I jumped as I need that look from the movie.

I got my figure from bbts. I love it. But anyone else get nervous pulling the plastic out of the shoulders as it seems to go all the way down her back and chest. It really didn’t come out easily. Almost felt like it shouldn’t come out.

What’s the over/under on this being something Sideshow discounts\ free ships? While we love it, I’m not sure how popular it would be.
Very high chance it gets discounted. Avengers Loki is the only marvel villain I can think of to sell out right away, and that's because he was at the tail end of the Avengera series of figures.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I got my figure from bbts. I love it. But anyone else get nervous pulling the plastic out of the shoulders as it seems to go all the way down her back and chest. It really didn’t come out easily. Almost felt like it shouldn’t come out.

Yeah it's definitely strange the way they've wrapped that plastic around her, and it was even more of a struggle removing the plastic from TLJ Leia. Although I suppose they might just be doing that to ensure it stays in place as they put on the tight-fitting outfit. I really doubt it's intended to stay on the figure since it doesn't appear in any of the production pics.

Posted my Hela for sale over in the For Sale thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back