1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't know her full specs yet, so maybe they will include another head?

Wow. I did not expect this or Valkyrie to get made but I'm so happy Hot Toys is showing the ladies some love!

Would be nice if they gave her a way to hold the hammer like this. She would need a strong shoulder joint and a plastic hammer but they could make it work.

Would be nice if they gave her a way to hold the hammer like this. She would need a strong shoulder joint and a plastic hammer but they could make it work.

I hope she gets an extra head. THIS one specifically. Hope they make her though. I audibly went YES when I saw that pic. My wife made a face lol.

I guess I'm in the minority here, because the giant bobblehead and the ugly seams kill this for me. Pass.

OMG, this looks incredible!!! I would get her above all the other Ragnarok figures, but I can't. Too much other stuff to get that takes priority. But wow, this looks amazing!!! :)

Will definitely get Hela and Valkyrie as long as they don't go poof like so many HT previews. Hela will need a second portrait. I wonder if they are on placeholder bodies. I would think HT would want to minimize the seams and exposed ball joints.

giphy.gif

OMG!! So happy to see a Hela! Now if only they gave her an additional head with the goth look. :love

Also, maybe I'm too optimistic but I'm pretty sure they'll release her. Even if Hela in the movie sucks, this is Cate freakin' Blanchett. I'd buy her just for that.

The horns are Hela cool (ba dum tss) but I think I might actually prefer a Hela with the long black hair. Will probably pick her up anyway :lol

So WW gets a seamless rubber body and these two ladies don't? Seams look bad!

Reuse. WW's body is 100% unique to Gal and can be reused for many releases across the forseeable future. Chances are both of these characters are one off, maybe if lucky, two film entities.

I was looking forward to this one most but her face and bod just look weird together. Head too big..? I was also hoping she'd have her head with the hair down and another with the black face and horns. It was an insta buy... Can't believe they went this combo!

Head is likely pre-production and about 10% too big to account for shrinkage in the molding process.

It looks amazing and the fact that it is Cate Blanchet makes me want it even more. However I am now not convinced that we'll see all of these figures actually produced. I won't be getting my hopes up until I see an actual preorder available.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So i'm all in for getting this....but I was hoping for a horned sculpt with the black around her eyes like we saw in the trailer or even the promo poster that's here at SDCC. Other than that, I think she looks great!

a3RsAtQ.jpg

tumblr_oo7e5jAhm81tlgqkgo1_540.gif

tumblr_oo7e5jAhm81tlgqkgo2_540.gif

tumblr_oo7b36uH7U1sc0ffqo2_540.gif

Back