1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why isn't this coupon eligible at SS still? Does Boba have coupon immunity or something?

No kidding. Was about to pull the trigger on this guy earlier today, but when it wouldn't accept the coupon I decided to hold off.

For whatever reason, some figures aren't coupon-eligible. I don't believe Hulkbuster is. Of course, it's an $825 figure and a monthly code wouldn't have much of an effect but still.

Ordered the deluxe from AE and have it paid off. Now the long wait. It should be awesome once it arrives.

Oh man, Boba looks incredible. I'm so tempted to order the Deluxe one, that Sarlacc would make such a striking base.

Do people not like it because it's associated with his unfortunate fate? Because all know Disney will be rocketing him out (there have already been hints!).

Oh man, Boba looks incredible. I'm so tempted to order the Deluxe one, that Sarlacc would make such a striking base.

Do people not like it because it's associated with his unfortunate fate? Because all know Disney will be rocketing him out (there have already been hints!).

Which fate? Lucas already stated, long years ago, that he escaped the sarlacc pit. So that's no news.

Let's be real honest: people want to see his escape with their own eyes, and not in some now defunct EU book

it was established in new-canon as well, in the book after math theres a one-off mention of finding rusted mandalorian armor that had been discarded in the desert not far from the sarlaac pit, he escaped, took off his armor as it was messed up and went on to do who knows what.

it was established in new-canon as well, in the book after math theres a one-off mention of finding rusted mandalorian armor that had been discarded in the desert not far from the sarlaac pit, he escaped, took off his armor as it was messed up and went on to do who knows what.

I will say this: if they get Aston Kutcher to play the new Fett, I will pull out my fingernails on Youtube LIVE

I personally don't like it because of that damn beak. If it were OG, I'd consider it.

Ill be ordering this bad boy closer to release date.

I have 100 bones in RW points saved up. woo hoo!

Someone know Sarlacc Pit's size? Or have a photo to shareto understand how Sarlacc Pit Diorama will be in H? Thank you

Someone know Sarlacc Pit's size? Or have a photo to shareto understand how Sarlacc Pit Diorama will be in H? Thank you

image.jpeg

Space. Detolf.

Costco is selling a really nice shelf right now for about 400, wide as maybe 2 detolfs, shelves are glass but frame is wood and has built in lighting as well. I scoffed at the price when my wife showed it to me but then she was like "you spend 300 bucks on every figure you buy but you wan't to keep them all in $70 cabinets?" When she's right, she's right.

Back