1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costco is selling a really nice shelf right now for about 400, wide as maybe 2 detolfs, shelves are glass but frame is wood and has built in lighting as well. I scoffed at the price when my wife showed it to me but then she was like "you spend 300 bucks on every figure you buy but you wan't to keep them all in $70 cabinets?" When she's right, she's right.
To be fair though, I really think detolfs are in a class of their own. They look far more expensive than they are, especially if you put a few adjacent to one another. So I don't blame you for pausing at the thought of a case like that, because minus the lighting (and the fact Ikea dun goofed and no longer makes the sand colored ones), detolfs are a great bang for your buck.

I think I may wait to hear reactions to this one in hand before putting in an order anywhere. I know the 1/4 scale release is not universally praised by those who got it, but I do have high hopes for this one (despite it being ROTJ).

I've got high hopes for an early release of Boba since my Sandtrooper and Luke both got here earlier than expected. Based on the photo it looks like hot toys has fixed the colors on the gloves and made the visor narrower.

is anyone able to confirm if the beak is removable or not?

There does not appear to be a way to "despecialize" it. Besides, even without that stupid beak you would have to mount Fett upside down with his arms flailing to be accurate to ROTJ.

Besides, even without that stupid beak you would have to mount Fett upside down with his arms flailing to be accurate to ROTJ.

Don't forget, HT will also need to add the "Boba Fett scream" sound effect to make it truly worth it :rotfl

So, I've just cancelled my order for batman v superman. So I can get this. Do I go for the deluxe? Get the sarlac flight stand? He is going to have a shelf to himself I'm my detolf. Decisions decisions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I've just cancelled my order for batman v superman. So I can get this. Do I go for the deluxe? Get the sarlac flight stand? He is going to have a shelf to himself I'm my detolf. Decisions decisions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the deluxe one myself, I have the base from Sideshow's effort and if gives me some options if I change my mind

So does the deluxe not come with a normal stand? Just the diorama base?

It comes with both.
Rectangular figure stand with Boba Fett’s nameplate and Star Wars logo

Deluxe Version Exclusive Accessories:

• Specially crafted Sarlacc pit diorama figure base with dynamic pole

902526-boba-fett-deluxe-version-10.jpg

I hope his visor is made of hard plastic instead of painted from the cast........that alone would make me buy this.

Guys do you think this HT Bobba will look ok next to SS Bossk and IG? Besides the stand, is height +- ok? I'm planning to get all possible BH from ROTJ scene and i don't want them to look like different formats.

Back