1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought a Sandtrooper stand so Boba will feel more at home when he arrives.
Hell yeah, :hi5: Gonna use this base for every character. I'm glad I found one on ebay. IMG_1230.jpeg

That Boba is pretty well-regarded, isn't it?
I would've gotten it if they re-released it eight months ago, but now the Hot Toys 1/6 scale Fett is coming out, and I like everything about the RoTJ Fett more except the cape. I liked the ESB cloth because it contrasted with the color of his armor, and the tan+orange stripe looked somewhat more "Western"; like a poncho. The plain olive drab cloth on the RoTJ cape looks plain to me. However, as previously stated, I like everything else about the RoTJ costume.

Furthermore, for the re-release Sideshow Fett they aren't including the vast array of hands and feet that the figure came with before. Thus, the Hot Toys Fett has just about the same amount of accessories, although the Sideshow version includes a pistol and removable rocket. I don't care about the rocket, and I like the look of the RoTJ EE-3 carbine much more than the ESB blaster, and that overrides the bonus of the ESB version's pistol. Plus, I imagine I could always pick up the pistol and holster on eBay or something.

So are we going for deluxe or regular guys? I'm pretty sure I'll be dropping my RPs on this guy, but I'm not sure if I'll need the base or not, or if I would ever use it.

I have no interest in that base either.
I like Fett standing and observing as he does in Jabba's palace.

The Sarlacc is just a reminder to me of the lame burp scene in ROTJ.

Never thought about it, but does the deluxe come with any kind of normal stand or is the sarlaac the ONLY once you get?

Yeah that sarlac is unnecessary, though i could see a SW fan liking it. Yeah i am going regular and just saving myself some money. This guy is going to be my #1 SW figure. So far away still though :(

I went for the Deluxe. I'm a sucker for extra bits, but doubt I'll use it with Boba himself.

Might even put a Jonah Hex on it and have him leaping into the pit of a weird western tentacle monster!

Halloween_Jonah_Hex_Worm2.jpg

Plus, I ordered from Collectibles Direct and had some Reward Points to use. Technically the Deluxe is only costing 94 pence more than the Regular.

Yeah that sarlac is unnecessary, though i could see a SW liking it. Yeah i am going regular and just saving myself some money. This guy is going to be my #1 SW figure. So far away still though :(

I don't think it's going to be as long as you might think. The majority of the SW HT figs have all come out early. Plus, Leia & Fett are the only OT figs left, and we know she is around the corner. I think Fett will be out in Hong Kong by Feb/March.

I don't think it's going to be as long as you might think. The majority of the SW HT figs have all come out early. Plus, Leia & Fett are the only OT figs left, and we know she is around the corner. I think Fett will be out in Hong Kong by Feb/March.

I'm surprised at the lack of interest in the Deluxe stand , I think it's cool looking and has a ton of potential for a few SW figures .....

Back