1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised at the lack of interest in the Deluxe stand , I think it's cool looking and has a ton of potential for a few SW figures .....

Well maybe if it didnt have that stupid beak, having something remind of the SE films makes me cringe. It also has limited posing use since its an aerial stand and i dont want him in the air.

When I order it'll probably be the deluxe just because I feel like if I don't get it I'll regret it. I tend to be a completist and would rather have it than not.

Sucker x3 deluxe here would rather have it in the box and not use it than not have it at all

For a $25 difference I'm buying the deluxe. I probably wont use it for Fett but I can display it separately.

I'm buying the Sandtrooper due to plastic lens rather than painted and if Boba's helmet is the same when the final products is out.....all I can say is take my money now. I'm a sucker for small little details.

I like the display of the Saarlac base but the only thing that keeps me from getting it for sure is that it's not big enough.

Besides the Wookie hide braids looking better, is this guy supposed to be much better than the SSC version? I'm planning on replacing my Deluxe Vader with the new HT one and wondering if I should plan on doing the same with Boba.

My favorite Fett figure with the Sarlacc is from the old Unleashed line. That was super detailed for what it was and very dynamic for a plastic statue. The HT Sarlacc base pales in comparison IMO.

My favorite Fett figure with the Sarlacc is from the old Unleashed line. That was super detailed for what it was and very dynamic for a plastic statue. The HT Sarlacc base pales in comparison IMO.

uhhh, no. take off the nostalgia glasses and look at it again. I mean, REALLY look at that sarlaac in the unleashed figure, tell me all the detial it has
unleashed_bobafett005.jpg

uhhh, no. take off the nostalgia glasses and look at it again. I mean, REALLY look at that sarlaac in the unleashed figure, tell me all the detial it has
unleashed_bobafett005.jpg

Actually, at the time, it was the most accurately detailed Boba Fett 'figure' released. The sculpting, scale and dynamic pose was incredible. And still a more accurate helmet than Sideshow.

Prior to that, the Epic Force rotating figure was the most impressive 'figure' (accuracy-wise)...

...and still a more accurate helmet than Sideshow.

Omg i remember working in toysrus and waiting for those force unleashed figures when they came off the truck. I remember bringing that boba home and staring at in awe lol. Haha. Wonder what well have in another 10 years.

I'm surprised at the lack of interest in the Deluxe stand , I think it's cool looking and has a ton of potential for a few SW figures .....

I agree, I was gonna pose Boba on the SS Scout Trooper base so it looks like he is hunting someone or something through the forest. I also was thinking of putting the 1/12 Bandai model kit of Boba and making it look super damaged like he was stuck in the Sarlacc for a long time and was bursting out.

Why isn't this coupon eligible at SS still? Does Boba have coupon immunity or something?

Why isn't this coupon eligible at SS still? Does Boba have coupon immunity or something?

No kidding. Was about to pull the trigger on this guy earlier today, but when it wouldn't accept the coupon I decided to hold off.

Is there any chance that HT will paint the black holder to match the Sarlac tentacle?

Back