1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Jedi Luke to fight this Boba Fett would be awesome, especially if this figure has the wire capture hook.

Yes, I need a force kick dio:rock

tumblr_mfoacuslFY1reln8uo1_250.gif

Id be down for both of those in a heart beat, big fan of Fett and this one looks amazing... Always loved Jedi Luke especially his Saber design and a ROTJ Luke comes with all sorts of possible hand combinations and accessories.

If there are to be 3 ROTJ figures up and coming I wonder what the final one would be, personally I would hope for a Scout Trooper (love Scout Troopers) but with SS releasing one soon I doubt it will happen (but I hope it does after reading reviews on how much better the HT Storm Troopers are over the SS ones).
The sideshow stormies came out in 2009 though. If you like the look of the SS Scout I'd grab it, as it looks great and will likely be an awesome figure. It also will certainly be much better than the 2009 SS stormies.

So bought. And yep, I'm joining the exodus of SSC Fetts going to eBay soon :lol I'm probably the minority here but I've always liked the ROTJ Fett over ESB.

The sideshow stormies came out in 2009 though. If you like the look of the SS Scout I'd grab it, as it looks great and will likely be an awesome figure. It also will certainly be much better than the 2009 SS stormies.
Yeah, I don't get people hoping for HT Scout Troopers, Speeder Bikes or TIE Pilots. It's not like any of them are complex enough that an HT version would blow away SSC 2015 figures. People have a weird kind of hero worship with HT, even when there's tons of examples where they fail.

Emperor is my biggest want, along with a couple Imperial Guards. Don't think I'll have room for Jabba but it'd be tough to say no to it, given the crazy increase in detail HT could bring to the figure since SSC's was made. That'd also be an awesome figure to use PERS on. Would be a beaut!

Emperor is my biggest want, along with a couple Imperial Guards. Don't think I'll have room for Jabba but it'd be tough to say no to it, given the crazy increase in detail HT could bring to the figure since SSC's was made. That'd also be an awesome figure to use PERS on. Would be a beaut!

Crazy bendy PERS-eyed Jabba with wiggly tongue.... BOSHUDA!

Yeah, I don't get people hoping for HT Scout Troopers, Speeder Bikes or TIE Pilots. It's not like any of them are complex enough that an HT version would blow away SSC 2015 figures. People have a weird kind of hero worship with HT, even when there's tons of examples where they fail.

My thoughts exactly. Its not likely that HT will release any of these anytime soon, and Im happy with what Ive seen so far of the SS versions. Now I just want to see new pictures of the bike and scout.

Somehow with all the other news and excitement I had missed this announcement. Instant buy, I didn't get the SSC one and I prefer ROTJ look anyway. Now a loooooong wait begins :lol

I was one of the few to be a little underwhelmed by the HT stormie. The helmet sculpt had a whiff of old Don Post to me for some reason. Still, a very, very solid figure.

SSC does armored figs best (closely followed by aliens - their robots have been decent but not quite to HT endo level) so not sure why people would be holding out for HT on that type of fig.

Somehow with all the other news and excitement I had missed this announcement. Instant buy, I didn't get the SSC one and I prefer ROTJ look anyway. Now a loooooong wait begins :lol

I sort of shrugged when I saw this HT Boba - yet it's an instant buy.:dunno:lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436522826.166580.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436523263.872141.jpg

I'm with those that will not be upgrading any of my current SSC figures. I am buying the 1/4 scale Boba but that is a new Boba suit (ROTJ) and is 1/4 scale.

I mean collectors can do what they want. But I just want to support the pro SSC camp and state that I am fully satisfied with my figures knowing full well that the Hot Toys version may be superior in some ways, perhaps inferior in others. I put up some pics to show my Boba and some SSC figures with the HT Stormtrooper. I think the SSC figures look as good as the HT. Anyways that's just my take. Those who sell and buy the newer hot toys version will also be happy I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You make a very good point... may nip off price them up at lunch!

Lovely figures, almost picked up one of those concept Boba's in Liverpool Forbidden Planet but the other half was with me and she had a very disapproving look about her... Well she had just seen how much I spent on other stuff 5 minutes before in the same shop so there you go.

Back