1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sometimes figures that should work don't, but the two month rule is usually a good rule of thumb, if all else fails, there's always next month's code.

Only Leia and Ren were expected to ship before. With five releases in less than three weeks and Ren already rumored to come in december, Fett could indeed be available on or around Xmas.

Dec-Jan delivery would be nice, but my wallet was just taking a break from all the AoU orders :gah:

Just bought a Sandtrooper stand so Boba will feel more at home when he arrives.

Just bought a Sandtrooper stand so Boba will feel more at home when he arrives.

Nice idea. Thinking of doing the same for some figures. Luke, Ben, Boba would all look great. Only problem is if you have too many of the same ones their feet will all be in the same position or you'll see the foot prints. Hopefully they release a more flat stand for the next Sandtrooper. I was also hoping they'd include a sand plug in order to close up the hole for the crotch grabber.

Nice idea. Thinking of doing the same for some figures. Luke, Ben, Boba would all look great. Only problem is if you have too many of the same ones their feet will all be in the same position or you'll see the foot prints. Hopefully they release a more flat stand for the next Sandtrooper. I was also hoping they'd include a sand plug in order to close up the hole for the crotch grabber.

That's what I was thinking to. I hope they alter the stands a bit for the next Sandtrooper.

man, all the RP SSC is giving out between Spook and Black Friday, I should hopefully get this guy down to around $60 shipped. That is unless Kylo Ren sways me to the dark side.

man, all the RP SSC is giving out between Spook and Black Friday, I should hopefully get this guy down to around $60 shipped. That is unless Kylo Ren sways me to the dark side.

I'd say wait till after episode 7 before spending that much on kylo. Boba will always be badass

I'd say wait till after episode 7 before spending that much on kylo. Boba will always be badass

Exactly!!! I've been holding strong by not giving in to any Ep 7 figures and sticking strictly to OT. It will take a lot for me to dive into that line. The only one I am planning on at this point is Old Luke and possibly Rey.

Boba will be mine, oh yes, he will be mine. What's nice about all the RP is I can upgrade to the deluxe and not feel guilty. I was planning on sticking to the regular version until all the RP dropped.

haha ditto Rambler. I have 75 in RW points a 100 gift card from Santa wife.

Back