1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to HT Japan, Kylo Ren is slated to drop in HK next February. But things can always change.

Actually, Jack Bauer said on Kylo thread that hes ready and coming earlier than expected. December according to him. That means february in US. Anyway, I was comparing his release with Bobas, thats why I said "about to release" lol. My bad.

Actually, Jack Bauer said on Kylo thread that hes ready and coming earlier than expected. December according to him. That means february in US. Anyway, I was comparing his release with Bobas, thats why I said "about to release" lol.

Like I said, things can change! :lol

Looks like HT is trying to crank these out as quickly as possible.

Actually, Jack Bauer said on Kylo thread that hes ready and coming earlier than expected. December according to him. That means february in US. Anyway, I was comparing his release with Bobas, thats why I said "about to release" lol.

Gotcha....the "from a certain point of view" thingy :rotfl

Looking forward to this bad boy. Looks like HT did a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kept trying the October code for this & it didn't work, hopefully November's code will work.

I kept trying the October code for this & it didn't work, hopefully November's code will work.

It didn't work because Fett went up for PO in mid-August. Codes don't kick in until two months after an item's put up for PO.

Im really hoping his visor comes out better than the 1/4 scale

You and me both. :duff

Back