1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, went on a Preorder spree. The Mrs don't have a clue whats comin :panic:

STAR WARS MOVIE MASTERPIECE ACTION FIGURE 1/6 Han Solo & Chewbacca (Should ship in October according to my Dealer)

STAR WARS VEHICLE 1/6 SPEEDER BIKE 51 CM (Should be here any day now)

STAR WARS PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURE 1/4 BOBA FETT 65 CM
Due date: 25-12-2015.

STAR WARS EPISODE VII MOVIE MASTERPIECE ACTION FIGURE 1/6 FIRST ORDER STORMTROOPER 30 CM
Due Date: 25-01-2016.

STAR WARS MOVIE MASTERPIECE ACTION FIGURE 1/6 SANDTROOPER 30 CM

STAR WARS MOVIE MASTERPIECE ACTION FIGURE 1/6 BOBA FETT 30 CM
Due Date: 25-07-2016.

If SS Release the Flametrooper and the new Snowtrooper from SWVII I will get those to...I am so weak...:gah:

I for one hope this doesn't get moved up. Or well, my wallet does. I personally want it to be here today. :)

I am torn about the Sarlac pit. I think he looks pretty cool displayed above it, but I'm not sure he'd be like that permanently in my collection... but it'd be nice to have the option. Hmmm.

I am torn about the Sarlac pit. I think he looks pretty cool displayed above it, but I'm not sure he'd be like that permanently in my collection... but it'd be nice to have the option. Hmmm.

If you are looking for other opinions to help you make the decision I think the Sarlac looks hokey and stupid and reduces the hi-end shelf presentation of a HT Fett. Even if it didn't have the retarded Special Edition beak it is so out of scale it makes no sense and doesn't even lend a correct sense of forced perspective to pull it off. As we saw in the film, the jetpack was far from a masterfully controlled device and looked like a last ditch escape or attack method so having flying like a super hero is not a pose I would ever go for. I also think the "bend over to shoot my big rocket" is a very silly piece of design. Even Ralph's original designs of that being fired looked silly.

Same here, went on a Preorder spree. The Mrs don't have a clue whats comin :panic:

STAR WARS MOVIE MASTERPIECE ACTION FIGURE 1/6 Han Solo & Chewbacca (Should ship in October according to my Dealer)

STAR WARS VEHICLE 1/6 SPEEDER BIKE 51 CM (Should be here any day now)

STAR WARS PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURE 1/4 BOBA FETT 65 CM
Due date: 25-12-2015.

STAR WARS EPISODE VII MOVIE MASTERPIECE ACTION FIGURE 1/6 FIRST ORDER STORMTROOPER 30 CM

STAR WARS MOVIE MASTERPIECE ACTION FIGURE 1/6 SANDTROOPER 30 CM

STAR WARS MOVIE MASTERPIECE ACTION FIGURE 1/6 BOBA FETT 30 CM
Due Date: 25-07-2016.

If SS Release the Flametrooper and the new Snowtrooper from SWVII I will get those to...I am so weak...:gah:

Oh, you're a dead man. :ohbfrank: :lol

If you are looking for other opinions to help you make the decision I think the Sarlac looks hokey and stupid and reduces the hi-end shelf presentation of a HT Fett. Even if it didn't have the retarded Special Edition beak it is so out of scale it makes no sense and doesn't even lend a correct sense of forced perspective to pull it off. As we saw in the film, the jetpack was far from a masterfully controlled device and looked like a last ditch escape or attack method so having flying like a super hero is not a pose I would ever go for. I also think the "bend over to shoot my big rocket" is a very silly piece of design. Even Ralph's original designs of that being fired looked silly.

These are all good points. Actually, the thing that really annoys me the most is the special edition beak. I actually didn't see the SEs until about a year ago and that was one of my least favorite additions.

I hope not as i am not gonna be able to swing it this yr. I could see leia being pushed forward though.
Leia is already scheduled to arrive between November and January so there's not a whole lot of room to push her forward.

Still haven't committed to Fett yet but plan to pre-order once the figure is coupon eligible. Works out as I'd like to clear off a couple other pre-orders before adding more and Chewie, Han, and Obi-Wan should arrive fairly soon.

Leia is already scheduled to arrive between November and January so there's not a whole lot of room to push her forward.

Still haven't committed to Fett yet but plan to pre-order once the figure is coupon eligible. Works out as I'd like to clear off a couple other pre-orders before adding more and Chewie, Han, and Obi-Wan should arrive fairly soon.

635723074288347906159956711_han%20solo%20smile%20gif.gif

I don't think they will, unless it's years down the track. There are so many characters to do, a minor variation on Boba Fett will be low priority. Even SS only did a ESB Boba in ten years of having exclusive rights to the license.

I don't think they will, unless it's years down the track. There are so many characters to do, a minor variation on Boba Fett will be low priority. Even SS only did a ESB Boba in ten years of having exclusive rights to the license.

Most of the pieces are just a repaint and the ROTJ and ESB versions look sort of visually different enough side-by-side. And c'mon - it's Boba Fett. And it's HT - when did they NOT do the easy reissue?

Stupidest thing I ever heard. Not what you're saying, but when you stop and think that SS waited 7 years to release a Boba Fett figure.:lol At least it came out better than it would have in 2006.

Looking back now, Sideshow made a lot of strange choices in their exclusive STAR WARS run.

Praji... holochess table... no Hoth Rebels... no R2 or 3PO until just now...

^^Coming a bit late to the game, though I followed from afar (collecting 3 3/4") it seems like SS were a bit afraid of having to do too many sculpted pieces and preferred to do robes and Jedi--basically a head sculpt, soft goods, and the buck body.

Back