1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett Deluxe Version with Sarlacc Pitt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me_and_a_badass_jabba__by_bodaciousbagles22-d8yrxh0.jpg

Glad to see that Disney redid Jabba again for the new steelbook versions.

ahhh yes!!! pre-ordered! I was debating if to go with the standard or the pit version. But seeing the above picture, PIT VERSION all the way! More options for possibility and only an extra 30 dollars. Ahhh it looks so good! Going to look so good next to DX Bespin Luke.

Pre-ordered.

I was already interested in a HT ROTJ Fett. The addition of the Sarlacc for Boba to blast his way out of just made it that much sweeter for me. I think it was a neat way of incorporating that flexible stand, too.

----------

Two small notes: I'd like it very much if the beak were removable. That's one thing they could do to appease old-school OOT fans like myself.

That, and I wish the grip of Fett's carbine were bigger/longer. It looks too short for his hand.

----------

But either way, it's a pretty sweet looking set-up. I have to have it.

And then when the day comes that Fett is ever shown escaping the Pit (something I absolutely expect Lucasfilm to do sooner or later), this piece will mean that much more to me.

Back