1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett Deluxe Version with Sarlacc Pitt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow it seems like more fun to own with the Sarlacc so I am going to PO it all. I have been waiting for this one for a while. Now I am looking forward to Boba from ESB HT with a Han in carbonite 1/6 scale that will hopefully be coming one day soon...Like one or two years from now...
As lame as the SE Sarlacc w/beak is my hat is off to Hot Toys for giving us the option to purchase the figure without it. Now I get to have a proper Bulloch/Beer Fett on my shelf.

Bring on Lando disguise and some much needed alien extras for the pit. Very cool release my Mandolorian clan will be growing bigger , bigger got love the Fett.

Going to grab the 1/4 Fett base and stick it with the 1/6 version.

hot-toys-1.jpg

Looks like a great figure, if I was to buy it I wouldn't display it with the sarlacc, he's able to look great on the stand

Bring on Lando disguise and some much needed alien extras for the pit. Very cool release my Mandolorian clan will be growing bigger , bigger got love the Fett.

Lando Skiff is the figure I am most interested to see in Hot Toys form. His outfit contains many textures and materials (oraganic and metals) that would make it interesting. Love to see it made but again conversion would make it $300+ CAN so unfortunately purchase would not be made!!!

Who would order this?
Fett didn't fight the Sarlacc in ROTJ.
Especially an out of scale Sarlacc.
He just hits the side of the barge and falls in and the thing burps.

? What's the problem with the fig?

He looks just as good as the 1/4... no one is going to tell the difference if I show them pics.

Does a Diorama have to be an exact representation? I thought it was just a background.

Ordered the deluxe at big bad toys and will flex a 2nd from sideshow later very cool release.

I think I'm getting the deluxe version. Ultimately I think I'd regret not having the Sarlacc Pit base if I passed on it. I'll probably wait for this to be coupon eligible before ordering it.

Back