1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett Deluxe Version with Sarlacc Pitt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just need a regular one without the Sarlacc. The Sarlacc would remain in the box if they had forced me to buy it.

I don't think the Deluxe is for me.... I don't recall those scenes in ROTJ.... Must be SE. :dunno

It will be in the new Force Awakens flick. Tracy Morgan tosses a giant lens flare at the pit causing a senior citizen Boba Fett to fly free and show a sigh of relief at not seeing Han Solo around to knock him back in it.

Why would anyone want to commemorate the Sarlacc moment for Fett?

HT even included the wacky accidental-jet flames! He should include the 'scream' to top it off :lol

It will be in the new Force Awakens flick. Tracy Morgan tosses a giant lens flare at the pit causing a senior citizen Boba Fett to fly free and show a sigh of relief at not seeing Han Solo around to knock him back in it.

I hope Temuera Morrison plays Boba and his hair is dyed green. That would be so killer!!!

Man, I just realized that everything on this figure is backwards!!! WTF, HTz!!!!!! :cuss;

images

I'm glad we can buy it without the sarlaac. Pretend that never happened

Yep. If I never see another Sarlacc it will be too soon. :D

Plus as someone pointed out, it's the Special Edition Sarlacc -- which means this is the SE Fett. The Morrison Fett. If they ever retcon the SE, then this display stand never happened.

Joking aside, I hope their Deluxe 'Empire" Fett comes with a white dining table. :lol

Plus as someone pointed out, it's the Special Edition Sarlacc -- which means this is the SE Fett. The Morrison Fett.

As lame as the SE Sarlacc w/beak is my hat is off to Hot Toys for giving us the option to purchase the figure without it. Now I get to have a proper Bulloch/Beer Fett on my shelf.

Awful lot of sandy ******s in this thread, and i'm not referring to the one that fett comes with. I Thought Hot toys fett was an instant buy, and worlds better than his Sideshow counterpart. whats wrong? ;)

Awful lot of sandy ******s in this thread, and i'm not referring to the one that fett comes with. I Thought Hot toys fett was an instant buy, and worlds better than his Sideshow counterpart. whats wrong? ;)

I think it checks all the boxes that were misses on SS's version. More accurate Helmet shape and better looking chest armor, which really was the most glaring issue with SS's.... Though most were able to fix theirs.

SWeeeeeeeeet Sarlic pit with Boba pretty damn cool Exclusive.:yess: I can forsee Jabba's Sand Skiff and gang already to jump into wallets for more cash.

Back