1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett Deluxe Version with Sarlacc Pitt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont understand everyone who is ordering this today. why not wait till the $20 coupon is eligible? these aren't going to sell out anytime soon.

All perspective, some figures I wait. Some I don't want to risk selling out so I am willing to order. Sometimes you make the right choice other times you don't. Since there are 2 versions and I want the Sarlaac, no desire to risk it selling out.

Why worry about what other people do....deluxe ordered :yess:

LMFAO. do you know where you are? why worry about what other people do is the GD Prime Directive of this forum. IMO its stupid to pre-order anything that isn't going to sell out until you can use the $20 off code, unless you are using points on it. the only exception are summer con EXs and limited items like art work. other than EX Marty McFLy, what was the last 1/6th to sell out before it was eligible for $20 coupon? just trying to help members save a few bones.

Going to grab the 1/4 Fett base and stick it with the 1/6 version.

hot-toys-1.jpg

Well of COURSE we'll all get the 1/4 base to use with the 1/6 Fett!

Chewie we better get the 1/4 base to use with the 1/6 Fett....

wonder how much that 1/4 base is gonna go for on ebay and such, people are gonna want crazy monies for it.

Last edited:
I think Im going to wait and order the regular version. I just realized how ugly those stands are with the flex rod. I have the HT Man of Steel and that type of stand really does nothing for creating a flying effect or help the display. All it does is raise the figure up and the black flex rod actually draws unwanted attention to it.

Im fine with just the standard version. Has nothing to do with money...Congrats to all who get it..yadda yadda..

on a side note, its silly, Boba never really flew above the Sarlacc gun blazing..He was smoking and on his way to his demise.

Yes, I need this, to commemorate the moment the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy was taken down by a blind guy with a stick.

I miss PERS. BD Robocop would have been wonderful as a DX

Nah, prob would have messed up the sculpt. PERS needs to stay gone.

Don't think too much into the sarlacc base. It's just supposed to be a fun display option..

I'm going to use a standard hot toys dynamic stand when I pose him flying. But I like having the option of a sarlacc and if anything it can be a piece you just display by itself to add to the whole display.

Back