1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Luke! Yay!!! Definitely needs some futzing out of the box. overall a very nice figure. I swapped out his giant left hand with one of the smaller ones that came with my Bespin Luke. It looks much better.

As someone who's thinking about getting Resistance Rey simply because I love Rey, I'm the opposite of this. I'm not impressed with this figure of Luke, but even if I were, I don't think I would get it. I'm not much of a Luke fan. I am, however, a big Rey fan. My primary focus of collecting with SW is actually Rey and Kylo (followed by some Poe, Finn, and BB-8, with a little bit of Han & Leia).

Any figure of Rey to me can stand as alone as a figure of Luke.

giphy.gif

Absolutely stunning! The likeness to Mark Hamill is a lot better in person, pictures can't do it justice.

And yeah, it sucks about the over-sized left hand but it's not a factor in the pose I have him in.

LOVE IT!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1219.JPG
    IMG_1219.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_1222.JPG
    IMG_1222.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_1228.JPG
    IMG_1228.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 238
Heres a straight out of the box.minimal futzing. Love him- hands down really awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_4137.JPG
    IMG_4137.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 234
I've seen you say this a couple times, and I cannot agree. I would agree if you were just saying this about Resistance Rey as that outfit would be pretty useless to me outside of recreating that scene.

But Luke in TFA is bigger than just that final scene. The whole movie is about the new Rebel Alliance searching for him and ultimately finding him and not necessarily just about Rey giving him the saber. There will be other ST versions of Luke that may be more interesting to own, but I would guess that the same could be said for every single TFA figure outside Han and maybe Scavenger Rey.
Hear, hear!

I like Rey well enough, but I've no plans on picking her up.

But this Luke was an easy Day 1 pre-order. Even when posed all on his own.

I mean, it's Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.

Got mine. I love the look of the rock base, but Luke is a pain to pose on it. Also the grips of the stand are pretty useless. Sculpt is great. The clothes are good. He doesn't have that giraffe neck I noticed in some pics. On the whole, a good looking figure.

a73bd384dac7d480e0f5647bf32df0ef.jpg

Last edited:
As someone who's thinking about getting Resistance Rey simply because I love Rey, I'm the opposite of this. I'm not impressed with this figure of Luke, but even if I were, I don't think I would get it. I'm not much of a Luke fan. I am, however, a big Rey fan. My primary focus of collecting with SW is actually Rey and Kylo (followed by some Poe, Finn, and BB-8, with a little bit of Han & Leia).

get-out-gif-3.gif

:lol

Heres a straight out of the box.minimal futzing. Love him- hands down really awesome.

Nice pic! I wish they had retooled the rock base and made it a little bigger. He barely fits. Other than that I didn't notice any of the nits that were shown and mentioned in other posts. Just a solid figure.

Yeah, I like that pic, jmw. They look great together.

One thing I'd like to have seen different on Luke is the eye position. I know they were going for that specific scene and that's fine but it really limits the figure.

Settled on my final pose for Luke & Rey.

Shout-out to fellow Freak Cocoboloboy for his incredible, beautiful and awesome topper for Resistance Rey!
:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0212 (1144x1280).jpg
    IMG_0212 (1144x1280).jpg
    697 KB · Views: 187
I decided to get this guy.i want a Luke jedi master from the period between rotj and when he made the jedi order again and this is pretty near to what I imagine. Anyone knows where to get rotj Luke saber?

Yeah I too would have love to see the pair all grown up leading the galaxy

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back