1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine in that was shipped directly from the Sideshow HK warehouse to Australia. Pretty quick in about 4 days for international shipping!

Some people have complained that the head sculpt has changed since the prototype. I dunno, to me it looks pretty much spot on with the prototype! If you were happy enough with that to order, then I think you'll be pretty happy once you get it in hand!

Speaking of hands though, they're definitely too big in scale lol!!

View attachment 361955

Luke has a smack his hoe hand I see

Luke has a smack his hoe hand I see

It's his pimp slapping hand.

glMBxi.gif

So he could smack his padawans at his Jedi academy when they got out of line. All but Kylo, apparently. Ironic, because he probably would have been the easiest to keep in line with a simple pimp slap. :lol

No major complaints from me - I think this figure looks bloody awesome! Only complaint really are the size of the wrist joints that protrude too far out. Everything else is pretty great!

Still need to work out a way to flatten the hood more onto the head, but that's the best I could do for now.

View attachment 362124

View attachment 362125

Waterboard the robe....then put it on wet...it will dry very normal looking...

No major complaints from me - I think this figure looks bloody awesome! Only complaint really are the size of the wrist joints that protrude too far out. Everything else is pretty great!

Still need to work out a way to flatten the hood more onto the head, but that's the best I could do for now.

View attachment 362124

View attachment 362125
Best pics I have seen of this figure yet. This pose is probably the best to showcase figure. All other poses I have seen kind of make it look awkward.

Best pics I have seen of this figure yet. This pose is probably the best to showcase figure. All other poses I have seen kind of make it look awkward.

Lol, thanks for the compliment, but I highly doubt my pics are the best around. I think the official Hot Toys blogger pics of the final product show off the figure very well. I actually stole the my pose from the prototype pic on the insert artwork. Will water treat the hood this week to flatten it down.

Looking at the pic of Luke released today from TLJ it seems to match up much more to the final product that we got then what we see in TFA....well it does to me anyway ha.

Luke-Skywalker-The-Last-Jedi-Textless.jpg

Luke-Skywalker-1.jpg

Man, I freakin love that new shot of Hamill. I wasn't totally sure about the new outfit at first, but seeing it here I think it could grow on me quite a bit.

And also interesting that he's got a similar kind of asymmetrical, beaten up cape as Kylo in TFA.

That's what I kinda thought. Thank you. Think I'll order it now in the hopes it will ship in the next day or two.

I got an email overnight saying that my Luke has been shipped out and should have it by next Wednesday!

Mine shipped last night, should get it today. :)

DHL usually passes around noon. That ends TFA for me. I skipped on Rogue One figurines, and unless they introduce an exciting new character, I don't see myself getting any more Star Wars from the main trilogy. I don't get multiple version of the same characters.

Got Wonder Woman yesterday, and that ends it for me for DC figurines, no interest in anything else by DC aside from the trinity. Still have a few Marvel to get, but it looks like I'll be done with Hot Toys, and stick only with statues.

Good thing since I'm running out of space.

I checked out my TRUs yesterday and I can tell they already probably have all the TLJ product in the back but course can't sell it yet until FF because I saw the printouts of how the shelf diagrams are laid out in each shelf displayed for FF.

I think they will have more to sell than last year's FF.

Some of my Targets already have a FF coming soon banner up and all the current SW BS clearance figures are cleared out to the side of the end Cap

The Disney stores around my area said they will be holding raffles for product and will be tied to the use of the SW app.

This FF might be bigger than ever :horror

Back