1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an awesome pic, Sithblade. Definite purchase.
Copied from The Force.net board, I'm sure I've seen another image of old Luke with a hook on the left of his belt to hang a saber. But on this image it's not there[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Definite purchase, next to farm boy Luke.

72fbbcaaa916dcdb0720b5975ec41e8a.jpg

Love that side by side, it's a day one PO for me personally. I have Farm Boy Luke Episode VII Luke will look mighty good right next to him.

This is the shot with the saber hook, presume not taken on Skellig and different belt used.

a615f58c0615d2a8ea42e87d4842c27c.jpg

So I PO'd ROV Rey with the intention of PO'ing this figure as well. I'm one of those individuals who wants to replicate the ending scene from TFA. To me, if you're going to have this figure, it needs ROV Rey to go with it. I don't think it'd be a good Luke figure to get to just stand on its own, being that he really didn't do anything in the film.

I don't know if I want Bespin Luke, this Luke, or if I should wait for the possible black outfit Luke from ROTJ. :gah:

I suppose it depends on what look you want, but I will say that my DX07 Bespin Luke set is my favorite SW figure and one of my favorite figures in general in my entire collection. My SW collection is centered around the ANH line so I would like to say that if I had to pick one Luke I would choose that, but I think I would go with the DX07 Bespin Luke. For me personally it's just an awesome set and very detailed. I also think it kind of blends Luke perfectly from the OT as still being a naive, reckless youngster, yet still possessing some Jedi training.

I've yet to buy ANY 1/6 Star Wars figures. Hard to believe I know, but I want very specific versions of characters. The glossy ROTJ Vader, Palpatine, Bespin Han, Jedi Luke, and ROTS Obi-Wan to name several. I want a Rey I just haven't decided which version to get... I never replicate certain scenes so it just comes down to what design I like best. I do plan to get Yoda though.

Back