1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see him coming with a few pairs of hands:

1. standard fist set
2. relaxed set (of which we see the left hand in the preview picture)
3. hooded face reveal pull down set
4. AND MAYBE robotic hand for reaching out to R2.

Beyond that I don't think it will come with anything else and beyond a nice base/stand really shouldn't. Lastly, I feel like this figure is going to be begging for a severe water treatment.

He's got the robot hand when he takes the hood off.

luke-tfa.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the reveal! Hopefully very soon!

Last edited:
Very smart move from HT. Cash in on a character we all love with only a few seconds of scene time. Hey if they will buy it (not me), make it!!!

Most anticipated figure for sure (and RoTJ Luke). Immediate pre-order. Cant wait to see it in person next week!

Very curious to see it, but I guess I'm one of the few who hasn't been clamoring to have a TFA Luke. It was awesome seeing him at the end of the movie of course, but unlike Rey's Resistance look his outfit didn't really make much of an impression on me.

It's Luke Skywalker and it's Star Wars. Despite his literally 15 seconds of screen time with no dialogue, did anyone really think they wouldn't make this figure? :lol

I don't see it coming with any accessories except hands. To make up for what it lacks in accessories, it'll probably come with a nice diorama base of that island he was on.

Unless one is getting the ROV Rey and wants to replicate the ending scene in TFA, I see no reason to get this figure as a stand alone. I'd wait for at least the Episode VIII version, presuming he will have more screen time, dialogue and a lightsaber.

Very curious to see it, but I guess I'm one of the few who hasn't been clamoring to have a TFA Luke. It was awesome seeing him at the end of the movie of course, but unlike Rey's Resistance look his outfit didn't really make much of an impression on me.

You are not alone.

I'm going to pretend its the expanded universe Luke...
Seeing as how I like the EU much more than what Disney is doing, I might get this and do the same. Grand Master Luke, Old Han, and Chewie would look great together.

I just wish they would hurry and get to the ROTJ figures. I really want a Palpatine.

Damn. Was hoping the next Hot Toys Luke would be Dagobah or Return of the Jedi Luke, not this crap.

Now we just need General Leia to finish up the original trio's TFA appearances.

Hot Toys is excited to be coming to San Diego Comic-Con again this year and will be showcasing a number of firstly unveiled prototypes at the convention for our fans!

Words simply can’t describe the “epicness” of this final scene in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Star Wars fans shouldn’t miss the chance to visit us at booth #1929 in San Diego Comic-Con starting next week and meet Rey together with a legendary Jedi.

Keep a look out for more exciting news on what to expect from us at SDCC soon!

Hot Toys @ San Diego Comic-Con
Event Date: July 21 – 24 (Preview Night: July 20)
Venue: San Diego Convention Center
Booth No: #1929

13690678_10153650269597344_1777162577083422923_n.jpg

Holy **** I didn't realize HT made that comment "together with a Legendary Jedi" man I didn't think we would see the figure next week I knew he was right around the corner but dang! I am ordering that figure so so so ****ing fast when it goes up!

Definite purchase, next to farm boy Luke.

72fbbcaaa916dcdb0720b5975ec41e8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm a Luke fanboy. But I'm torn. Do I get this or wait for his EPVIII version? What to do?!

....ah **** it, I'm a Luke fanboy. Two please!

Back