1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

New pictures have arrived!

d27e85cc5df34fb6c700f153e8457f18.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Unboxing images

omg...

externalFile (1).jpg

externalFile.jpg

Woof woof, glad Han's been released!

Who's that Wookiee with the brown boob tube, brown shorts and golden socks?

Well Han looks okay... I think. Hard to really tell much from the lens distortion and bad futzing though.

Well Han looks okay... I think. Hard to really tell much from the lens distortion and bad futzing though.

My drug dealer, I mean, my toy dealer in HK just sent me these pics ...

IMG_7222.JPGIMG_7221.JPGIMG_7220.JPGIMG_7219.JPGIMG_7218.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57dbd3a357a724c98a796f7e59231b15.jpg

e2e9625fc658049b950ba5af6221d1ab.jpg

So he has finally been officially released...Chewbacca along with Han.

I will say that I am more disappointed in these photos. It is definitely a different look for Chewbacca, often looks more feline, like a lion [emoji881] and maybe a bit less intimidating and rough. But hey, listen, I'm going to still have this come in and I will give it a good pose and it will look fine. I'm still excited to receive the figure and am happy with my choice.

Chewie still looks awful. That mouth is all sorts of wrong!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

he looks like a bear. Maybe they'll get the ESB version right...?

The biggest problem is the massive gap between his nose and his upper lip:IMG_7227.JPGIMG_7228.JPGIMG_7226.JPG

Han looks fantastic. Chewbacca just does nothing for me in relation to his classic trilogy look.
Glad I only order the single Han and I am looking forward to him arriving.

How could Hot Toys not notice this major design flaw? The mouth is beyond hideous!

ANH Chewbacca is far superior to TFA!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Excuse my horrible attempt at photoshopping, maybe with some surgery he could be improved:

I actually don't mind how Chewbacca came out. Only have Han on pre-order at the moment though.

Back