1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I can't get over the gap between the nose and upper lip, makes him look more like Alf. The mouth is movable so maybe there's hope, but I'll be good with the ANH version. Cancelled the 2 pack, so maybe I'll pick up old Han on his own.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Who's Alf?

Who's Alf?
IMG_2157.JPGThis is...

HAAA!

Seriously, do you think the muzzle looks larger via cheap phone camera lens distortion?
We should remain calm.

Everybody is going all chicken little about Chewie, while I am over here just waiting for Geriatric Solo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seriously, do you think the muzzle looks larger via cheap phone camera lens distortion?

Except that its doing it in the pic below too.

That's some selective lens distortion.

Maybe its the way "older Chewie" looks in the movie. :dunno

Except that its doing it in the pic below too.

That's some selective lens distortion.

Maybe its the way "older Chewie" looks in the movie. :dunno

Yeah it's not really looking like lens distortion to me either, especially since it appears the same from every angle he took. And it doesn't look like it's just a matter of futzing the mustache up from the sides of the mouth, since the nose still appears too high compared to what we see on the prototype.

So easy to judge based on these high quality , obviously futzed, and patiently posed pictures.............

Wait........

Just wait.........do not feed the "i was first on the net with a picture" trolls.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd still wait for a larger sample size of in hand photos that do it proper justice to show up before maligning this figure, but I have a hunch that ANH Chewie is going to end up being the one to get of the two.

Looking at the past posts I must say...I miss Alf

I do believe that the change in the size of the upper mandible vs the screen Chewie or even the HT ANH version is because of that mouth articulation. That would be the only thing that could explain that, because otherwise you'd assume it would be the same as the ANH but with different coat and accessories.

Regardless, I'm really excited to get a Chewbacca figure. I still can't wait to have K2S0 and Chewie side by side. They could take on the Empire all by themselves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does no one have this other than what we've seen?

Back