1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did, and was lucky enough in this case to not get hit with customs charges so all in came to £165. As soon as it shipped I noticed Kapow toys had him on "sale", I'm sure it was about £170 at the time but now showing as £179. Might be worth considering as at least if you have any quality control issues you'll be covered for returns etc... Again luckily the figure i received is fine, I did initially think the lantern/power unit was a dud til I realised the battery polarity on the instructions was reversed....
That's good, I've pre ordered Jedi Luke from KG as they were £70 cheaper than any UK seller. If your buying a couple of figures it makes a big saving.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Awesome !!!

Best line "detail on the hands are just sick, but look a bit like Shreks d#*k."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the plug, chisoxcollector! :rock

I also just recently started offering them with black lettering on an aluminum plaque.

image.jpeg

5? Wow. I haven't read the whole thread but what could they have changed 5 times?

He's being silly.

There's not multiple versions. With the nature of production there will be slight differences among the pieces, and holding two side by side may make one appear slightly different from the other. So people have taken to believing there are different batches that are improved in one way or another.

What's the evidence. Sorry again but don't feel like reading 66 pages. I'm curious which version i have. It's like the deadpool wrists and the iron man shoulder.

What's the evidence. Sorry again but don't feel like reading 66 pages. I'm curious which version i have. It's like the deadpool wrists and the iron man shoulder.

Do you have straight white hair or curly white hair? Is your robe tan or yellow? Is the tear on your sleeve large or small? Is Yoda's face dark green or lighter green? Do the ridges in his forehead have lots of dirt deco or just a bit?

So many things to consider....?

Picture comparison courtesy of Tom Day:

V2 (lt) vs V1 (rt) tom day 5-26-17 (1).jpg

V2 (lt) vs V1 (rt) tom day 5-26-17 (3).jpg

V2 (lt) vs V1 (rt) tom day 5-26-17 (2).jpg

V2 (lt) vs V1 (rt) tom day 5-26-17 (4).jpg

Incredible. I don't recall a figure every been changed that much in a later batch.

I believe mine is V2. Bought it from SS but i will have to check when i get home. Thanks Wor.

Of the above pictures, v2 is on the left, v1 is on the right side of the photo.

Lighter green is v2.

In some instances, there has been a mix, like v2 hair (curly) with a v1 robe (tan - less dirty).

Do you have straight white hair or curly white hair? Is your robe tan or yellow? Is the tear on your sleeve large or small? Is Yoda's face dark green or lighter green? Do the ridges in his forehead have lots of dirt deco or just a bit?

So many things to consider....?

Picture comparison courtesy of Tom Day:

View attachment 359625

Both look pretty, pretty close.

larry-david-nfl-savant1.jpg

Just... nothing like Yoda's light, wispy, messy hair.:lol

It almost looks like something you'd see on a Hasbro 6" Yoda.

Back