1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be getting this one, knocking out my need for Finn and a FO Stormtrooper in one go.

image.jpg

Funny HT's Facebook page doesn't show any photos of the inside of the helmet. I wonder if it's detailed as Stormie Luke?

14051675_10153729659672344_3736948177506994692_n.jpg

His head looks extremely narrow and out of proportion with the rest of his body. I assume it's so the helmet can be placed over it but it just looks awkward and undersized.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Who's gonna pose it with the Finn head anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how they went to town with the weathering on the helmet. Not just the blood but the sand. Beautiful. And then they didn't bother to do the same weathering for the rest of his armor. They should have. By the end of that scene he's covered in dust. I don't know how to add weathering to a figure. I don't poses such skills. Bummer they didn't just do it for us.

I love how they went to town with the weathering on the helmet. Not just the blood but the sand. Beautiful. And then they didn't bother to do the same weathering for the rest of his armor. They should have. By the end of that scene he's covered in dust. I don't know how to add weathering to a figure. I don't poses such skills. Bummer they didn't just do it for us.
Ya it's really light on the armor.

Think we'll see this released this in the next few wks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I caved a few months ago and finally ordered Finn. Then caved with that recent 15% off double rewards sale and ordered the Jakku trooper. Now this guy shows up. Still feel it's smarter to grab this guy instead to reduce the overall TFA footprint on my shelves.

Pretty sure I am going to order this one. Love the weathering on the helmet. Don't plan of displaying the Finn head.

Back