1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved a few months ago and finally ordered Finn. Then caved with that recent 15% off double rewards sale and ordered the Jakku trooper. Now this guy shows up. Still feel it's smarter to grab this guy instead to reduce the overall TFA footprint on my shelves.

:stick I am trying to limit my tfa figures too.....but if you already have the jakku trooper may I also suggest going for that discounted flametrooper along with bloody finn trooper :devil That is the shelf I am going with anyway as i think it nicely represents the opening scene with kylo

Or you can go the route you are considering by representing finn and the first order with a single figure:)

:lol ^^ That would make a great display. Only thing that would improve it would be Max Von Sydow on the shelf. I feel like I could already fill half a detolf with the figures I have planned (Ren, Finn, Han, Rey/BB-8).

Then it just comes down to whether I want a whole detolf filled with TFA figures at which point it would just be almost buying for the sake of filling up the shelf and representing the movie fully (pilot Poe, Stormtrooper, TIE Pilot, and....). I already have the TIE Pilot and Snowtrooper, but I've decided to sell the Snowtrooper so that leaves one more possible figure if I'm going two per shelf.

I kind of feel the same way about this as I do about the Resistance Rey figure... a missed opportunity by Hot Toys to bring back the DX Series. I may be guilty of buying some variants (shadow, space, shock, and jump troopers... and the Iron Man MK XLIII), but it definitely takes time away from them working on new and in development figures. If they focused on that as much as they do cranking out variants maybe we would have the Hulkbuster, Millennium Falcon cockpit, and at the very least a tease for a Poe Dameron by now.

I still love their figures though haha

EBay seller wzlucky1983 has this listed as "in stock." Assuming it's accurate might not be long for this to arrive.
Yikes why is he so expensive?!?! Does anyone know if wzlucky1983 marks the item as low value to avoid import tax? I know people have said some of the Chinese ebay sellers do.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yikes why is he so expensive?!?! Does anyone know if wzlucky1983 marks the item as low value to avoid import tax? I know people have said some of the Chinese ebay sellers do.

Wait on some other sellers. This might go for a normal price even in HK judging by some recent TFA figures.

I think I'll get this as long as the price isn't too high. Still haven't bought any of the new characters but this is a cool look in my opinion.

From JC Hong Facebook.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Would have been cool to have a sculpt with a worried/frustrated expression, considering that was the only expression he had while in the armor. :lol

I still really like this and am more tempted to get this one more than the regular release. Hopefully we get it sooner rather than later as its all reused parts.

Yeah This should be out in the next wk or so in Hong Kong, anyone who says that it's in stock on eBay now is lying.
Hopefully it ain't too expensive but it's got that exclusive sticker on it after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the one figure from TFA I have been waiting for! I have an itchy trigger finger on my gift card and reward points and am just waiting for this to go up.

It's a big spend just to get a Finn headsculpt and bloody helmet, wish it came with the 'regular' Stormtrooper release but we all know how money is made right...ha ha.

Yeah This should be out in the next wk or so in Hong Kong, anyone who says that it's in stock on eBay now is lying.
Hopefully it ain't too expensive but it's got that exclusive sticker on it after all

I think some folks have them in stock. It'll go down in price when it's up for pre-order and wider stock hits.

bd9914bc978c35e45343085bdd182d0d.jpg

Is this guy going up at SS or is this going to be like the Mark IV and VI reissues that were for the launch of the Shanghai store only?

Back