1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw a photo of this, I really like it. I don't want two Finns, but that bloody hand print on his helmet I really like. I'd feel tempted to get a 2nd Rey but dammit, her lightsaber doesn't light up. :gah:

Has it been confirmed she doesn't come with a swap-out, light up arm/saber? I'd be really surprised if Hot Toys doesn't include it. All of their other saber wielding figures have it, including Finn. Just because they haven't listed it in the product description doesn't necessarily mean it's not included. I never use the light up sabers with my figures so I don't really care either way, but I'd be willing to bet that Hot Toys will include one with Rey.

They did go out of their way to specifically say it doesn't on FB when the saber was first added. But maybe they've revisited that idea. Could be an issue with the arm size/outfit issues with swapping.

Leia has double-jointed elbows. Judging by the prototype pictures of Rey though, they do look like they're single joints based on the poses they put her in.

While innovations know no bounds, I have to say that the size of the female arm might make the actual wiring too difficult to pull off on a big scale. I hear that the normal male arms are fragile as is. Either way it doesn't matter to me. I never installed the batteries in my Iron Man Mark 43 and I took them out of the rest of my figures. Without something like a soap reactor it's just not worth the hassle/risk of battery deterioration to flip something on for 10 minutes. Even if it's a lightsaber. I'd much rather see HT focus their R&D into light capturing tech, like fiber optic tubes that glow when hit with the right light.

No Finn pics yet? The Marvel figures have been revealed. Really just waiting on seeing new pics for Finn (stormtrooper) now.

the only unique part from this set is helmet. You could just buy that separately and put it on a standard Trooper and swap the head with the Finn figure

attachment.php

There are better pics on rebelscum, and they do show weathering on the armor, slight though it is.

Back