1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see the differences in headsculpts. For me, Finn's in hand looks like a plastic doll versus some of the more 'lively' sculpts from other figures, and if the stormie version fixes that, I'll hunt one down.

This is a cool exclusive. Hoping it gets put up for preorder soon. I only wish the base said "FN-2187" instead of "Finn".

So sideshow emailed back to say they don't know when they'll get him. Wasn't really a solid yes or no though. I decided to plop the Finn head on my Stormtrooper to see how the figure would look on the shelf.

I also have a short body ready if need be.

a7ffaebdc5a56750a221ecf27c4ae21f.jpg

d980df145649640c29a6b51bb10bc21e.jpg

Mine should be here Thursday.
Looking forward to getting him, weird there ain't any in hand photos up yet.
I will be selling the Finn head tho-no need for that.
& it is improved to the previous release/added sweat and better paint applications.

Far superior to the original release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only saying cos I'm selling it but it is [emoji4]

I know it has sweat added but you're saying it also has better paint sight unseen based on what, a JC Hong photo?

No
From the convention display-it was easily comparable with the regular Finn, it was right beside it

Back on track.....hoping mine arrives within the next week or so....

Hoping we get some clarity as to whether it's going to be put up for pre-order or if it's really just going to be the Shanghai Disney exclusive. eBay prices are a bit too high for me at the moment.

That's not a bad price. I've made a couple offers for a little under $300. I emailed HT about US distribution for this figure but haven't heard anything, not that I really expect to.

I plopped the Finn head on my FO Stormie as well. My only niggle is that the neck is too short. Has anyone got any ideas to make the neck look longer?

Hoping we get some clarity as to whether it's going to be put up for pre-order or if it's really just going to be the Shanghai Disney exclusive. eBay prices are a bit too high for me at the moment.

It's an Shanghai exclusive no one else is getting it

Back