1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn Stormtrooper 1/6th Collectible Figur

two threads up at once here. Knew this was coming, was hoping for a better sculpt, still super let down by that likeness

Yeah I'm not really feeling the likeness on this either. I think some of the cheaper Hasbro action figures actually do a better job capturing his basic look, even if they don't have nearly the same level of detail.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn Stormtrooper 1/6th Collectible Figur

Been waiting for this:yess:

It was still clean when the blood was first wiped on his helmet.

Based on his appearance back on the destroyer... but then a sweaty HS would have been nice.

Based on his appearance back on the destroyer... but then a sweaty HS would have been nice.

Yes, if you want to display him holding the bloody helmet then to be screen accurate his armor would need to be dirty. The current figure can still be displayed with the helmet on for a "Jakku village" look or just ditch the helmet completely if you want him clean as he appeared when operating the TIE fighter guns. Has HT ever done a "sweaty" head? How would they pull that off? Sculpt beads of sweat on his face? :confused:

Yes...Luke in Disguise has a slightly sweaty sculpt. Mic Drop.

The bloody helmet is the best part for me. Wouldn't mind just getting that. Don't need another Finn figure.

Yes I imagine that will be one sought after accessory since it would make it so easy to turn any extra FO Trooper into FN-2187.

Sweaty looks can be done extremely well, but I'm not sure a mass produced figure is going to give you that. This is from a Silent Surfer paintjob. Unsure of the owner/photographer, though it's probably a boardie. I found this on a Google search.

Y1dXaDC.jpg

Interesting. It would be nice if they did that on the Boyega sculpt then since he was pretty much sweating like Ted Striker every time he took the helmet off. :lol

Now where is Han Stormtrooper?

Interested to see the inside of the helmet. They did a great job with lukes.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sweaty looks can be done extremely well, but I'm not sure a mass produced figure is going to give you that. This is from a Silent Surfer paintjob. Unsure of the owner/photographer, though it's probably a boardie. I found this on a Google search.

Y1dXaDC.jpg

I think they can pull it off, Luke in Stormtrooper disguise had a slightly sweaty skin tone.

Hot Toys MMS 1/6 Scale FN - 2187 Figure

Came across this on an Instagram feed today. Looks pretty sweet :wink1:HT_fn2187.jpg

Sorry I see this is old news :slap

Back