1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this today. How cool is the man, that even his action figure radiates 1000000% coolness!
All my other figures bowed to him as soon as I placed him in the cabinet.

Re: HT Stan Lee Figure

f12675205079eba9496859d8cbba2595.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've been reading comics for 20+ years like me, then you understand why this is a Grail figure for me. [emoji106]
Absolutely f'n love it as you can see.
458a100e5dd31ada36ab0061570d6c4d.jpg
429eb0ddb7d2ef26129637027f2a52e2.jpg
0c47c24dd12d22a22cd8a6e3a9b368e4.jpg

Love this pic!! Stan Lee kept my head in the clouds, and gave an awkward kid like me who felt out of place an ENTIRE UNIVERSE to play in. One of the most influential, creative and imaginative people of our time, a visionary.

Spidey stopped by after class to take a quick pic with Stan the man!
IMG_2464.jpg

^ Nice pic - those two look great together! :clap

Bit surprised to find out that I will be getting mine next week, a lot earlier than expected too - can't wait!! :rock :yess:

Love this pic!! Stan Lee kept my head in the clouds, and gave an awkward kid like me who felt out of place an ENTIRE UNIVERSE to play in. One of the most influential, creative and imaginative people of our time, a visionary.

Thanks man. This guy basically raised me. "Ok true believers!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a solution for the unsightly ankle joints? HT could have put a little more thought into a sock solution if they are giving you a chair with the figure! lol

Attachments

• StanLeeAnkle_8192.jpg
    StanLeeAnkle_8192.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 267

Nice pics! I really have to do some re-posing soon with this guy very soon.

Mine should be here Friday! Can't wait to see what shenanigans I can have him get into.

Back