1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0040.JPG

Hi everyone, we made something a little bit different with this review we hope you like it. We have popped it in early on for you viewing pleasure. Also thank you for all the recent subscribers and comments (which we make a point of answering them all) Thanks again....

Very cool looking figure I just don't know where I would display it. An old guy with a chair doesn't exactly fit in my collection anywhere.

The pictures in this thread are seriously great. I wasn't even considering this figure until I saw all the great stuff in this thread, but now he's on the "maybe" list.

This forum has made my "maybe" list grow way too much :lol

:lol :exactly: Yep, I know exactly what you mean! :lol

Hi everyone, we made something a little bit different with this review we hope you like it. We have popped it in early on for you viewing pleasure. Also thank you for all the recent subscribers and comments (which we make a point of answering them all) Thanks again....

Nice job. Loved the one with Han. :lol

Can any one who has this tell me how tall he is when sitting in the chair? I'd love to place him on my shelf in front of my Marvel graphic novels, but that shelf only has 10 1/2" clearance; so he wouldn't fit standing up.

Can any one who has this tell me how tall he is when sitting in the chair? I'd love to place him on my shelf in front of my Marvel graphic novels, but that shelf only has 10 1/2" clearance; so he wouldn't fit standing up.

I don't have a tape measure so can't be exact, but just going off my picture on the previous page, he is only about half an inch taller than a figure sat down, so I don't think it would fit. Or not in a natural looking pose anyway...
Hopefully someone who has a tape measure can help more precisely!

I don't have a tape measure so can't be exact, but just going off my picture on the previous page, he is only about half an inch taller than a figure sat down, so I don't think it would fit. Or not in a natural looking pose anyway...
Hopefully someone who has a tape measure can help more precisely!

Okay thanks. It doesn't sound promising but I am hoping someone can get me a measurement so I can know for sure.

Thank you Michael, and I look forward to your next review :)

Me too! My go-to place for reviews these days. I much prefer being able to read conscisely about the figures rather than listen to someone waffle on for 45 minutes (often about themselves...)!
Also being on a ship watching videos isn't always possible. A good MWC review and maybe an HD video or two to see the articulation and I know all I need to.
Thanks Michael!

Back