1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! My go-to place for reviews these days. I much prefer being able to read conscisely about the figures rather than listen to someone waffle on for 45 minutes (often about themselves...)!
Also being on a ship watching videos isn't always possible. A good MWC review and maybe an HD video or two to see the articulation and I know all I need to.
Thanks Michael!

I'm not a fan of video reviews for exactly that reason, but I have been considering perhaps adding a short 2 - 3 minute video that would link from the text review on the articulation. What do you think?

Yeah that would be good I think. There are some things you can see much easier on a video than in pictures, and if your videos are as clear as your still images then I think it'd be a great addition.
Just don't do any 'funny' sketches or tell us how great you are ;)

Re: HT Stan Lee Figure

I'm loving the additional pics. Making me want to repose mine again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got him today, it is a masterpiece!!!

mgzqxlu.jpg

uCJQXNT.jpg

2QMlYNv.jpg

Ejt3WI1.jpg

GYoXXpT.jpg

Nice pics diegohdm and congrats on getting him! :rock Spidey and Stan look really good together, looks like I may have finally found a 'companion' display piece for my Spiderman figure :)

Back