1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m still on the wait list for this figure.... anybody receive a notification lately? I’m guessing my wait list reservation is hopeless...

Would any of you be interested in a figure either brand new or opened?
I have both but I'm planning to sell one but keep one of course, however I'm from overseas (Mexico) so the shipping might be expensive.

Or should I keep them for whatever reasons? I see the Iron Spider will have more issues with the suit than this version.

5iDygPN.jpg

Special Delivery from your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Hi guys. Does anyone from NZ or Oz have the Homecoming standard figure? I'm still waiting for mine from Mohock figures in NZ

Cheers

Yeah, I got mine from Popcultcha a couple of months ago too. Mighty Ape are usually much later to get their stock. No idea with Mohock.

I think I got one figure from Mighty Ape early on but then their prices went insane. Never again.

I hear ya.. I'm ordering any Iron Man figures from them now though.. getting sick of dealing with Customs and taxes from overseas. Mind you, it doesn't just have to be Iron Man prices now. I got stung for Infinity Thor as well a few weeks.

Yeah, I got mine from Popcultcha a couple of months ago too. Mighty Ape are usually much later to get their stock. No idea with Mohock.

Cheers guys. I think Popcultcha is the way to go, Mohock were good at the start but this Spider-man ******** is pissing me off, I've probably missed out on him now. Problem is I deposited $50 on him and $50 on JL WW. Bugger :)

Great pose with the Tech Suit Spidey! Very dynamic and, in my opinion, not too stressful on the suit!

Love this figure...but I just found the stitching on the head too bothersome, so I decided to let him go (it looked quite awful under the spotlights in my display). Still not sure I made the right decision - I perhaps could have made an effort to accommodate him somewhere where the light was a little more forgiving and the stitching less noticeable. Oh well...too late now.

I just hope it's not an issue with the FFH figure(s).

Back