1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have any leads where one of these can be had at a decent price? Kicking myself for not picking this one up, and I’m not too excited about the Far From Home suit.

I have a feeling with the blue and red suit being gone for now, the prices on this one will just continue to rise.
Never regretted paying a little more and picking up one regular and one deluxe when they came out in HK.
Probably one of my favorite pieces in the MCU collection.

Is there a neck adapter for the Hot Toys Peter Parker sculpt that will make it fit better on the Ganghood body?
Any kind from a third party company?

Is there a neck adapter for the Hot Toys Peter Parker sculpt that will make it fit better on the Ganghood body?
Any kind from a third party company?

I wound up buying a neck joint from Toy Anxiety. The one that came w/ the body I got was very thick and also bare plastic, so I wanted to get something with paint on it at least. Parker's neck hole is pretty thin, I'll take a pic later but I used an exacto knife to cut away at the neck just to actually get the ball joint into the head. I'll take a pic and show later.

With these third party companies making figures that HT has skipped or passed on
Would anyone like to see a Ned figure?
He could come with a stretched out masked sculpt as well as a normal sculpt.

Spider-Man has just joined the party...

11r51jo.jpg

Very happy :) Adds such great colour to my growing collection. Great posability too!

Spider-Man has just joined the party...

11r51jo.jpg

Very happy :) Adds such great colour to my growing collection. Great posability too!
Agree... Especially with the yellow jacket on imho... Cos most superheroes are either red, blue or mix of both... But the spiderman has bright red which stands out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wrinkles be damned - my last Spidey was a Mego! ;)

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

(MMS350 Cap with helmet from MMS353 Iron Man Mk46 Exclusive)

I need to find myself a Captain America Civil War shield... Then I’ll try Spidey holding it in a pose like that.

Hehe, very nice pose! And i feel the same way. I just wish I had more space, I'm getting Iron Spider and so I'm probably going to have to sell this Spidey because... well, I'm overrun with figures!

You may wanna hold onto the Homecoming Spidey...it's way more poseable compared to the Iron Spidey.

From the looks of it Far From Home is using the same suit for at least part of the film and then the next suit is another non-traditional suit, correct?

From the looks of it Far From Home is using the same suit for at least part of the film and then the next suit is another non-traditional suit, correct?

The FFH suit is quite different. Layout of the coloring is different, and it’s black instead of blue.

I’m hoping this suit is in the film though so maybe we’ll get a reissued version. I’m not completely sold on the FFH look.

I was hoping we'd get a traditional suit without the black bands but it seems those are to be a default with the Tom Holland Spiderman. If other suits are just gonna go further away from the traditional look then I'd say people would be best holding onto their Homecoming figures. Meanwhile I'll have to consider paying an inflated price if I want one now.

The FFH suit is quite different. Layout of the coloring is different, and it’s black instead of blue.

I’m hoping this suit is in the film though so maybe we’ll get a reissued version. I’m not completely sold on the FFH look.

I hope we’ll see it again but with a sculpted head this time. Maybe a promo edition.

I hope we’ll see it again but with a sculpted head this time. Maybe a promo edition.

I’ve seen some that didn’t look like it, or were fairly minimal, but was the seam a problem on all the figures or was it only a certain run?

Back