1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0754.jpg

Loving the Ganghood Asian body with the IW clothes set! The tailoring is amazing and honestly an amazing value for the price and what you get in the kit. The webshooters are an awesome touch and really make the set complete

I'm using the Hot Toys alt head with this and it doesn't really "click" on unfortunately. It fits really snug around the neck so it's fine. Just a warning: the head fits so snugly that it might scratch and damage the neck so try not to move it that much.

Overall very happy with the set and the ability to show off both Peter Parker and Spider-Man at the same time!

AE098649-6EE6-449C-B455-B3CF24FCC337.jpgAE098649-6EE6-449C-B455-B3CF24FCC337.jpgI had to buy some crotch stands for my spider-man. I recently took him off the stand he came with and the waist grabber has pinched the suit. I hope after I few days it will straighten back out. The suit wasn’t folded up the padding just doesn’t protect it. The padding caused the creasing. You can make out the sqaure creases in the pic. No idea why it posted twice. You can see the padding on the stand bunched up8398FD84-27C3-4DB1-9163-AEF3B68A419A.jpg

View attachment 430881View attachment 430881I had to buy some crotch stands for my spider-man. I recently took him off the stand he came with and the waist grabber has pinched the suit. I hope after I few days it will straighten back out. The suit wasn’t folded up the padding just doesn’t protect it. The padding caused the creasing. You can make out the sqaure creases in the pic. No idea why it posted twice. You can see the padding on the stand bunched upView attachment 430882

Yeah it will go back to form after a day maybe less just don’t leave him on the grabber claw..don’t worry :wave

F7994B55-BF22-4483-BD69-AE6CD00AA1ED.jpeg

Bad picture but i was just moving things around in my Curio figuring out what i was going to do with IW Thor when he arrives later this week. I was holding spiderman up towards the top to move him and his arm stuck on the old light fixture that i don't use anymore since i switched to a led bar.

Anyway the magnets in the arms are strong enough to hold him like this. Nothing else is holding him up just the arms. Thought i should take i pic and share before moving him.

Last edited:
View attachment 430888

Bad picture but i was just moving things around in my Curio figuring out what i was going to do with IW Thor when he arrives later this week. I was holding spiderman up towards the top to move him and his arm stuck on the old light fixture that i don't use anymore since i switched to a led bar.

Anyway the magnets in the arms are strong enough to hold him like this. Nothing else is holding him up just the arms. Thought i should take i pic and share before moving him.

Probably looks pretty cool if you had metal to magnetized him on the back wall behind everybody.

Will use the new suit figure to represent Miles Morales after I pick up some 1/6 Jordan 1's to go with it. That's basically what the new suit looks like.

Last edited:
I've just ordered this and have a question about the durability of the suit. I've read the last dozen pages or so and people have commented that the suit can hold an extreme pose for a month and return to normal after a few days. I am planning to put it in one pose and then never change it. While this will cause it to permanently stretch, will it actually cause the suit to rip? I'm not too fussed about stretching, as it'll be staying in one pose and won't be noticeable.

I've just ordered this and have a question about the durability of the suit. I've read the last dozen pages or so and people have commented that the suit can hold an extreme pose for a month and return to normal after a few days. I am planning to put it in one pose and then never change it. While this will cause it to permanently stretch, will it actually cause the suit to rip? I'm not too fussed about stretching, as it'll be staying in one pose and won't be noticeable.

I can't see it ripping. It's getting stretched in dynamic poses but you're not gonna be pushing past it's limits.

^^Nice comparison shot!! :clap Into the Spider-verse? lol Nice to see they're all a similar height, though I'm not aware of the actors' respective heights.

^^Nice comparison shot!! :clap Into the Spider-verse? lol Nice to see they're all a similar height, though I'm not aware of the actors' respective heights.

Thanks. The HC may actually be a smidge shorter when they’re standing directly next to each other and I tilt his head down.

Definitely looking forward to adding the black/red FFH and Iron Spidey version’s.

Toby is 5’8” so the figure height is a bit too tall and bulky.

Tom is also 5’8” so his figure is a bit too tall as well but very well proportioned.

Andrew is 5’10” so his figure is the only one that got it right even though the build is a bit slight. The first ASM figure is actually too short for Garfield but would be the correct height for McGuire and Holland.

Does anybody have any leads where one of these can be had at a decent price? Kicking myself for not picking this one up, and I’m not too excited about the Far From Home suit.

Back