1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think they will make another version of the Stark suit for the Far From Home movie? I didn't get the first version of the figure so I'm just patiently waiting for the FFH version but looking at the number of suits this film has, I'm afraid they won't make one.

Does anyone think they will make another version of the Stark suit for the Far From Home movie? I didn't get the first version of the figure so I'm just patiently waiting for the FFH version but looking at the number of suits this film has, I'm afraid they won't make one.
Doubt they will make the same stark suit again but maybe there will be another red and blue suit for a future spiderman movie. We know Tom Holland has signed up for a third one. So we shall see.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I cant wait to get this framed so It can be displayed with my Hot Toys.

20181014_100335.jpg

Is anyone using a body with a neck thin enough to actually get the Holland sculpt all the way on there? The one I have I can't get the head all the way onto the neck peg because of the thick neck.

If you were on the waitlist for the deluxe, you just moved up 1 spot. I'm perfectly happy with the standard version.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...941566?hash=item2a975adfbe:g:GQAAAOSwEK9TzayP

That's the one I have and looks like a KO of that or extremely similar, but the neck is still too thick to actually get the neck peg in.

Look at the Ganghood Asian Bruce Lee knockoff body. That's your ticket for stature, build, and fit for the character.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=90_147&product_id=980

Thanks, I'll think about it, like the other said the lack of torso articulation hinders it.

Me too! Though in motion, it looks pretty great and a little less black than I was expecting!

Back