1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m a Forum cop because I gave you a heads up on what members spent time clearing up literally 4 responses above yours? Ok. Let’s move on.

I’m a Forum cop because I was just telling you what members spent time clearing up literally 4 responses above yours? Ok. Let’s move on.

That's fine, but the condescending tone of your post wasn't necessary. I went back and read it and It didn't clear up anything for me. So good job.

I like it also but glad we got the red/blue and iron spider out of the way first.

You definitely have to avoid the suit getting caught in the joints, that's what it sounds like what happened to your suit DasMuse. When I put mine in that position I made sure to pull the suit away from the back of the knees and the hip joints. I really tugged the suit on the legs to avoid the damage and it worked out.

Loving the black/red colorway for his new suit.

Now for multitudes of dweebs comparing it to Miles' suit.
c7801238433c60741cb9443fbca00cc1.jpg
69f555f4779d9b2108f7c86b0124cac6.jpg

I would like this a lot more of the forearms weren't black. Is that just a covering?

Now this HC figure is ultimately going to be a collectors piece to own because the next outfit is different

I wonder if Hot Toys will release the Stark suit again for FFH, maybe with a sculpted head this time?

Won't most of this suit be replaced with CGI? The way things go these days I wouldn't say anything is 100% set in stone until we see the film. Even trailers change up what's actually in the movie.

Other than the suit being CGI in Civil War and parts of Iron Spidey, most of his suits have pretty much been practical.

I don’t see what else they would really need to add to this one. It may have some light up effects like when he first put on the suit in HC, but I’m betting this is how the figure we’ll eventually get looks. Personally, I think it’s looms great as-is.

So every one is saying o no black but this might not be what the suit looks like in the movie , they might add cgi to it people always think cgi needs a green screen but not always , they might make it black with like silver nano tech spider webs , they might change it to a blue black. Who knows what it will really look like , I always enjoy the surprise of the movies [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New suit looks nice. Too bad Hot Toys won't match the seamless neck like this actual suit.

Back