1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the final verdict on the suit for this figure? I saw a lot of panic when it was first released that it wasn't holding up to posing. Legit or no?

I left mine in a dynamic pose for 2 weeks. It returned to normal after a few days, even overnight it was like 90% back to normal. So I'm not worried about it too much anymore. I will post pics when I get them together.

I left mine in a dynamic pose for 2 weeks. It returned to normal after a few days, even overnight it was like 90% back to normal. So I'm not worried about it too much anymore. I will post pics when I get them together.

That's good to know, but keep in mind a rubber band can stretch X amount of times and go back to normal before it finally snaps.

Not a bad little set

C0D65894-4A21-4191-A429-713EDBBBDCAB.jpg

Od3fg9q.jpg

I kept him in this pose for 2 weeks.

The suit looked like this after putting him in museum pose:

UfRveJB.jpg

lN3QrPJ.jpg

And here's how it looks now. This was probably about 3 weeks after I took him out of the pose, but he returned to normal faster than this, I just didn't take pics showing that.

RSNdIcN.jpg

qVzVMPH.jpg

At first I thought the ass cheeks were stretched but that's just the body inside pushing the suit out.

Great posting. Hopefully people will stop moaning about how "delicate" the suit is. Mines been in that pose for at least a month now and im not about to change it anytime soon

Great posting. Hopefully people will stop moaning about how "delicate" the suit is. Mines been in that pose for at least a month now and im not about to change it anytime soon

I tip my hat to those of you who live dangerously...I would never do that, but good to know that the material is resilient.

Didn’t we just clear up most people’s suits are fine just these last few pages?[emoji38] Even with extreme posing?

I wasn't a part of that conversation, not everyone follows everything said on here.

The notches from bending the legs on mine went away but the white marks never did. I think the key word there is "most"... regardless it should never have been a problem to begin with.

The costume aside from the black color, seems to be practically the same.
has the same profiles as the previous one
I do not know if HT will change the materials

Wow, really cool for me. I don't like black/red suit. So I can keep my homecoming figure.

I wasn't a part of that conversation, not everyone follows everything said on here.

The notches from bending the legs on mine went away but the white marks never did. I think the key word there is "most"... regardless it should never have been a problem to begin with.

I have like 5 posts in this entire thread which is how many responses you have to go back to see people’s feedback about how their suits are holding up. Nobody said you had to do extensive research:lol

Back