1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popcultcha have finally shipped Spidey!! They must have heard us whispering about them!

aac06bd62f51f19b57374455bb5bed56.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to pick one of these up but with the average price on eBay around $400 and not really being able to see the stitching beforehand has me hesitating

I think there will be slight differences, but it'll be pretty much the same.

Ill be waiting as I dont want to pay $400+

Marvel said that the Homecoming suit wouldn't be used in FFH. I'd imagine it will still retain a lot of the elements of the classic suit, so yeah, probably minor changes...although who knows.

Which is why it’s crazy that the Homecoming suit was used in 3 movies. Before that TDK/TDKR was the only other time a main characters costume was never changed.

well the way i see it, is that it doesnt need to change. it's modern and classic at the same time. I can see minor tweaks here and there. like smaller web shooters, less of the black sections on the suit(or smaller), etc. I dont see them changing too much. It makes sense that tony stark has a new armor every film. Others dont need new clothes all the time. Thor didnt change much from Thor 2 to AOU...hulk just had a new haircut and pants...cap and black widow and hawkeye seem to be just as bad as stark...but yeah, you get the point

There are many ways to do Spidey's suit and still remain close to his classic look, so I'm sure it'll change again. I'm hoping once Peter grows up enough to not be Tony's sidekick anymore, he will make his own suit.

Back