1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random pic I took recently of all the HT suits,Ill get some better shots at some point.

YCz2Gxeh.jpg

Into the Spider-Verse!

so for the sake of more discussion, what is the final consensus for ur absolute favorite pose on this guy??

(without any acknowledgement towards the creasing of the suit)
all around favorite pose, no holds barred :p

currently, i have mine paired with bucky. but i wanna start using his webs & change it up in my display alitte

d307b171d27050128fc8ea0eb8250c34.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, so after waiting almost 2 months (July 12) my 2nd replacement Spidey head should be arriving. According to my seller the new replacement "isn't perfect" but hopefully it's better than the last one I received.

I have already tempered my expectations for it, but I just hope it's decent...photos to come once I receive it. Fingers crossed I don't get a double nipple mask again... :pray:

Wow, so after waiting almost 2 months (July 12) my 2nd replacement Spidey head should be arriving. According to my seller the new replacement "isn't perfect" but hopefully it's better than the last one I received.

I have already tempered my expectations for it, but I just hope it's decent...photos to come once I receive it. Fingers crossed I don't get a double nipple mask again... :pray:
I wish I knew how to sew. I would make all of these defective heads into battle damaged tom Holland versions.

I wish I knew how to sew. I would make all of these defective heads into battle damaged tom Holland versions.

So I was just browsing the promo images from the prototype and none of those images had the faintest indication of the bump/nipple on his head. What the heck happened between proto to production that would cause such sh-tty final products?

marvel-homecoming-spider-man-sixth-scale-deluxe-version-hot-toys-903064-13.jpg

marvel-homecoming-spider-man-sixth-scale-deluxe-version-hot-toys-903064-17.jpg

Image credit: Chronos1919
IMG_2409.jpg

So I was just browsing the promo images from the prototype and none of those images had the faintest indication of the bump/nipple on his head. What the heck happened between proto to production that would cause such sh-tty final products?

Just took a look at mine... I'm not sure what bump your talking about, it's perfectly round no bumps or nipples on the head lol

I didn't have any bumps either. I see the stitching line, but not exaggerated bumps.

Just received my 2nd replacement Spidey head on Tuesday, but finally got around to unpacking it today and I finally got a good* one!

*no bump, decent stitching

Yay! :yess:

Back