1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My stitching is pretty good. The head has that nipple but honestly it doesn't bother me that much. It's almost unnoticeable unless you look close at the figure.
I think this is the definite ver of spiderman and glad I have him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No stitching issues on my asm2 lmao. My replacement body will be here by Tuesday hope it isnt worse...
d0b40285de92f1da6ff1e6bb0254215a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Picked mine up yesterday. Really happy with it overall. Scored a good masked head with decent stitching. The body had slightly uneven stitching but not a dealbreaker.
There’s so many posing options, but I settled on a pretty basic pose for the long term display.
2b9c38c14027509cbc08f4fa4b1d1801.jpg
5760db5f2c2630e2e254541671224d14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whew! Just got my Deluxe from Sideshow. After reading this thread I was getting nervous about the head I'd end up with but fortunately it looks like I lucked out. No defects, side stitching is clean, etc. Gorgeous figure, if not a bit delicate feeling.

20180723_113245.jpg
20180723_113236.jpg

I'm looking to get this! What's a good price to buy this NIB nowadays?

A good price or a realistic price? :lol

Looks like the going rate for a new one on eBay is $400. Could get a used one cheaper or look for a deal on the forums. There's a buy/sell/trade group on Facebook that sometimes has good deals as well.

A good price or a realistic price? :lol

Looks like the going rate for a new one on eBay is $400. Could get a used one cheaper or look for a deal on the forums. There's a buy/sell/trade group on Facebook that sometimes has good deals as well.

Haha yeah I wish realistic was a thing. There's a person who's selling it on FB for $350. I think I'll just have to wait for the next eBay coupon and get one from there.

Haha yeah I wish realistic was a thing. There's a person who's selling it on FB for $350. I think I'll just have to wait for the next eBay coupon and get one from there.

That's not a bad idea either. Those eBay coupons are quite convenient for HT figures. Assuming that the price doesn't continue to rise.

At long last, and after the Toy HQ troubles, thanks to movie Figures in the U.K., I finally got Spidey today!

Amazing figure - possibly my favourite of all my Hot Toys already.

Think I got a good “seam” on the head too!A8930774-08B8-4824-8B7C-6B8C1D153D53.jpg

945D081F-3B18-41D7-8A57-C214FD145E03.jpg

Back