1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having IM at all kinda ruined HC for me.

I was VERY worried at 1st because i thought it would be a IM with some Spiderman movie. I was actually suprised how little IM was in it and how well it worked having Stark in there to give a little guidance and help him grow.

Wooooooo

e9WWONB.jpg

EDIaeK5.jpg

I had an issue with my seam on that side. I returned it for a new body. The head I got was great so I got to keep it. Hard to see on that picture as it is blurry but if it looks like this can act th e.g. m for a replacement
c5dc7fe88a6a9af4e4b527ec66986ca9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I love it. They could have done the seam in the head better. Guess they will improve it in future SpidermanIMG_20180716_190302_048.jpeg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

:thud:

I'm still kicking myself for passing on that MXLVII :banghead

I thought I would be fine with just the Power Pose since it's exactly the same as the 46 but NOPE, had to get the actual figure.

Very cool duo and nice photos :clap

I'm torn with both having wanted more iron man in homecoming, but being happy he wasn't in it too much. Though a fight scene with this armor would have been cool.

Thanks! I do think they look great side by side.

Well, a chance stroll into my local Zing resulted in putting a cancelled pre-order on lay-by! Can't believe my luck. I had really resigned myself to the fact I would have to wait for "Far From Home" to get one. Huzzah!:yess:

Good for you. Just wondering how long you were on the waitlist? I joined April 2018, which is probably too late...

Just got a conversion email too. Joined the WL on 3/20.

Just looked at the SSC website and it’s not listed at all anymore. These must be the last ones they were holding onto for replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back