1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Peter: Venom… Is the dark side stronger?
-Yoda: No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.
5a528825de7de1dabeac887d07d2dfd0.jpg

Good Lord, I'm gonna have to sell this figure when I receive it in 6 years so I can put towards my kid's college tuition.

So...I bought Spider-Man off ebay and I finally got around to opening him yesterday. Pics are up on my IG! I think it's a great figure.

I saw a listing on ebay where the person is asking for a normal version that has a tear right on top of the forehead and clearly visible

And they are still asking for $350 :horror

Good luck with that

I saw a listing on ebay where the person is asking for a normal version that has a tear right on top of the forehead and clearly visible

And they are still asking for $350 :horror

Good luck with that
Lol [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

u know someone’s gonna ask so might as well be me....

regular or deluxe?? [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine was the regular. I almost missed out on it but hopped on the waitlist and it converted. I was able to talk Sideshow into letting me flex pay it.

Mine was the regular. I almost missed out on it but hopped on the waitlist and it converted. I was able to talk Sideshow into letting me flex pay it.

damn!
was hoping ud be the first of the “newer batch” of deluxe to start shipping & give me hope....

but oh well, i hope u enjoy him. he looks like he’ll be one of HTs best!

I should be getting my hands on another Spider-Man today. I’m trading my Averages Captain America for him. It’s not the DX, I still have that one coming from SS. I figured HT will make another Cap once Avengers 4 comes out. I might use this one as a trade for something.

I ordered the deluxe back in January but Sideshow just told me they're not shipping any new units until May/June at the earliest. I really hope that's not true...

Back