1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the issue is the suit getting pinched due to a design of the leg issue using a foam piece could (could) prevent some of the pinching.

I think if anything, it'll make it worse by forcing the fabric into the joint. Maybe if the foam was in between the fabric and the plastic knee joints it might help prevent damage.

I think if anything, it'll make it worse by forcing the fabric into the joint. Maybe if the foam was in between the fabric and the plastic knee joints it might help prevent damage.

That's what I'm thinking as well. If the issue were the suit rubbing on itself, I could see how foam would help. But it appears the suit is being sheared by the actual joint. Adding foam would continue to compress the suit into the knee. The more it's bent, the more compression the foam is adding.

Ok yeah that's what I thought. Without getting inside the suit you wouldn't really be able to help the fabric not get pinched by the joints. I am still waiting on BBTS to get the deluxe in; I'll see what it looks like when I get it in hand. I love dynamic poses but I'm not cancelling my preorder. Hope to find some solution.

Do not try and articulate the figure, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no articulation. Then you will see it is not the figure that bends, it is only yourself.

I opened mine up last night, my first Spiderman figure. I added the hoodie and the jacket to give my display a pop of colour. I love the articulation (even with both jackets worn) and the accessories that come with this figure. I added three AA (rechargeable) batteries in the backpack to keep from riding up and making it look more natural...I think should find something else to weigh it down.

I opened mine up last night, my first Spiderman figure. I added the hoodie and the jacket to give my display a pop of colour. I love the articulation (even with both jackets worn) and the accessories that come with this figure. I added three AA (rechargeable) batteries in the backpack to keep from riding up and making it look more natural...I think should find something else to weigh it down.

You could just use some metal bolts and nuts if you have some spares.

1ae39da7d5d344f25053a60ff4806934.jpg

I still think the Spider logo on this latest version looks pretty poor compared to ASM2.

Fishing weights would be the way to go, weight to size ratio is ideal.

As much as I love the ASM 2 spidey suit, I hated the symbol placement. It could have been the perfect suit, but they made the terrible decision on lowering the emblem. It just looks weird and throws the whole suit off... IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back