1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200.gif

lololololo

Has anybody had the trouble switching out the hands? On mine, both hand joint pegs came out of the arms. They slide back in, but i just thought that was weird

Yeah I'm not sure the body they're using is even capable of a pose like that, let alone the tight outfit that's on it.

They don't have a single body capable of pulling that pose off.

So glad I've got an SHF Homecoming Spidey to pull off these kinds of poses.

Has anybody had the trouble switching out the hands? On mine, both hand joint pegs came out of the arms. They slide back in, but i just thought that was weird
Just kinda hold the wrist peg when taking it off. Same happened to me.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Curious question for those who have him..the seam issue on his forehead is that on the Deluxe as well, so far I've seen reviewers on YouTube have this issue but they only seem to have the normal version. I'm sure it's the same but I wanted to make sure

Curious question for those who have him..the seam issue on his forehead is that on the Deluxe as well, so far I've seen reviewers on YouTube have this issue but they only seem to have the normal version. I'm sure it's the same but I wanted to make sure

I don't have my deluxe one yet, but I really don't see how one version would get an entirely different manufactured mask that has no seam. The only difference between the versions is an extra blazer and hoodie.

It's the same. Mine is not bad at all though. I have watched YouTube videos with it bulging out.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

How many people would actually prefer a sculpted plastic head for Spidey similar to the Deadpool figure, rather than a fabric head?

I think HT does this cause they want the colors to match and have the same texture. Deadpool can get away with it cause his costume has so many different materials and the way his collar is shaped.

This is from my figure. I wasn't happy at first, but with overhead lighting it seemed more noticeable and isn't as bad as I initially thought. Still very happy with the figure.

20180301_165615.jpg20180301_165623.jpg

Wait...wtf? You got yours already? I pre-ordered the deluxe back in January and still nothing!
Might want to check in with their customer service. They sent me a paypal request for the balance within a few days of receiving the deposit, and it was shipped out a few days later via priority mail, double boxed.

Back